☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016
Jul 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM Post #271 of 442
Unfortunately I'll be missing out on this one. Can't secure a ride there. Hope you all have fun.

Jul 6, 2016 at 11:18 PM Post #272 of 442
Yup, we shall!

It will be fun to listen to each other's new gear as well...

beerchug.gif

Hahaha I think you will have listened to pretty much all my new gear. Hope to learn more from you. Apparently we had 'beef' that I didn't know about. Jack told me lmao.

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #274 of 442

Hahaha I think you will have listened to pretty much all my new gear. Hope to learn more from you. Apparently we had 'beef' that I didn't know about. Jack told me lmao.

I guess we will have to see on Saturday with regards to gear!  

As for any "beef",  how could a great friend on and offline (you) have "beef" with me?  Trust me, if we had any "beef", I wouldn't even give you the time of day. 
bigsmile_face.gif

redface.gif
  Sounds like a miscommunication, my friend.

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:13 AM Post #275 of 442
Too bad I can't wear/use in eat monitors due to ear problems! Hope you guys will have fun though...

You can still come and listen to a plethora of headphones and/or 2 channel speaker rooms! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #276 of 442
Jul 7, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #277 of 442

I guess we will have to see on Saturday with regards to gear!  

As for any "beef",  how could a great friend on and offline (you) have "beef" with me?  Trust me, if we had any "beef", I wouldn't even give you the time of day. 
bigsmile_face.gif

redface.gif
  Sounds like a miscommunication, my friend.

Haha no dont worry I never took it seriously. I was pretty sure it was a joke between you two when referring to me. If anything you probably have beef with Jack himself lmao. I emphasize, "beef".

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:18 AM Post #278 of 442

Haha no dont worry I never took it seriously. I was pretty sure it was a joke between you two when referring to me. If anything you probably have beef with Jack himself lmao. I emphasize, "beef".

Nah, I only said good things about you, my friend.  You're an awesome guy, and that's on the real.  As for "beef" with Jack; nothing of the sort. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 12:51 AM Post #280 of 442
Jul 7, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #281 of 442

You can still come and listen to a plethora of headphones and/or 2 channel speaker rooms! 
beerchug.gif

So all the headphones will be available as well? In that case I will see you guys there!! Need to spend some more time with the Utopia & Co.

Jul 7, 2016 at 2:05 AM Post #282 of 442

So all the headphones will be available as well? In that case I will see you guys there!! Need to spend some more time with the Utopia & Co.

Of course!  The Source AV always has a plethora at headphones at anyone's disposal if one chooses to visit.

I'll bring a few as well (and a bunch of IEMs since it is a CIEM event).

See you there! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 7, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #283 of 442

Of course!  The Source AV always has a plethora at headphones at anyone's disposal if one chooses to visit.

I'll bring a few as well (and a bunch of IEMs since it is a CIEM event).

See you there! 
beerchug.gif

So just to reiterate, it's going to be held on this Saturday. And what time the gates open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back