☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
May 9, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #556 of 1,260
Anyone know what's going on? 

Cavalli says:
*Please note that we are scheduled to stop taking orders for this final run of Liquid Carbons on May 5th, 2016.  You will have until 11:59p (Central Time) on that date to place your order.  After that date, your order will become non-refundable, as we will begin production on your Liquid Carbon, which should take approximately 14-16 weeks to complete.

We're past the deadline.  Is Cavalli going to begin building Liquid Carbons, has the clock started ticking toward delivery?

May 9, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #557 of 1,260

Cavalli says:
*Please note that we are scheduled to stop taking orders for this final run of Liquid Carbons on May 5th, 2016.  You will have until 11:59p (Central Time) on that date to place your order.  After that date, your order will become non-refundable, as we will begin production on your Liquid Carbon, which should take approximately 14-16 weeks to complete.

We're past the deadline.  Is Cavalli going to begin building Liquid Carbons, has the clock started ticking toward delivery?

I'm sure nobody but Cavalli knows.  I would guess the first step would be parts ordering to begin the parts inventory buildup, along with the machining and in house equipment setup.  I assume they still have in house work going on with the rest of their product line.

May 9, 2016 at 7:18 PM Post #558 of 1,260

Cavalli says:

Warren will be more than likely say something in the next couple of days about everything.

May 9, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #559 of 1,260
Hi y'all!

First of all, congratulations to everybody who got their orders in for a final-run Liquid Carbon!
beerchug.gif

Liquid Carbon Production Update (as of Monday, May 9th, 2016):

I'm happy to report that production has begun on our second and final run of Liquid Carbons.  
smile.gif

In anticipation of the closing of the ordering period, we actually began procuring those parts with long lead times shortly before the ordering period expired.

While those parts are being produced, we are tooling up for the chassis, since this step takes the second longest.

But yes, in short, your Liquid Carbons are well underway!  Again, congrats to everybody!

May 10, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #560 of 1,260
  Hi y'all!

First of all, congratulations to everybody who got their orders in for a final-run Liquid Carbon!
beerchug.gif

I'm happy to report that production has begun on our second and final run of Liquid Carbons.  
smile.gif

In anticipation of the closing of the ordering period, we actually began procuring those parts with long lead times shortly before the ordering period expired.

While those parts are being produced, we are tooling up for the chassis, since this step takes the second longest.

But yes, in short, your Liquid Carbons are well underway!  Again, congrats to everybody!

Great news, and thank you for responding my e-mail! I started to worry that I got forgotten after the CanJam raffle! Anyhow, could you give an approximate time frame for delivery?

Best, Peter

May 10, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #561 of 1,260
My only request to Cavalli would be to contact us about deliveries prior to actually shipping the Carbons. As someone who just had packages stolen from my front porch I want to make sure the delivery is not a surprise, like say, the way Massdrop does it.

May 10, 2016 at 6:00 AM Post #562 of 1,260
  My only request to Cavalli would be to contact us about deliveries prior to actually shipping the Carbons. As someone who just had packages stolen from my front porch I want to make sure the delivery is not a surprise, like say, the way Massdrop does it.

They did that with the first run.  Confirmation emails were sent out a week or two before shipments to verify addresses.  And I believe I had to sign for the package from Fedex...

May 10, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #564 of 1,260
  Hi y'all!

beerchug.gif

smile.gif

thanks Warren, great news!

May 10, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #567 of 1,260
  This is the news I've been waiting for.  Now, it's real.  

I wonder how many will be made.

As many as were ordered...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back