☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run!
Apr 5, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #106 of 1,260

You also may want to avoid using quotation marks if you're not going to quote my exact words.  That's not really what they're for.

Now look who's being pedantic!

atsmile.gif

Apr 5, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #107 of 1,260
@runeight or @warrenpchi; can you tell me if the improved/quieter power supply (now being implemented in this second batch of Liquid Carbons) affects the total power output being delivered to the headphones? I am asking because other amp manufacturers have made their amps quieter by doing the aforementioned as well but this came at the cost lower overall gain. Maybe you have been able to work your Cavalli Magic and this not the case? I am a proud owner of the first round of Liquid Carbons and am now about to purchase a second in hopes of being able to enjoy it with my 32 ohm and below headphones. I am one the people who bought balanced headphones after purchasing the Liquid Carbon so I plan on converting/buying more balanced headphones in the future but I also want to be able to enjoy my SE one's as well. Thank you for your valuable time in this matter as it is immensely appreciated.

Apr 5, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #111 of 1,260
  LOL by the time my screen refreshed it was sold out

What was sold out? I thought the new LC going on sale at noon central. Isn't that in an hour?

Apr 5, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #117 of 1,260
  With less than hour left until the sale starts, this will be my last chance to beg everyone considering purchasing a second LC to PLEASE give us first-time-buyers a chance! 
redface.gif

redface.gif

I doubt it will sell out immediately on the spot. And even if it does, some people will be selling their first run LC to help fund this new purchase, so definitely keep an eye on the for sale forum after this sale ends.

Apr 5, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #118 of 1,260

I doubt it will sell out immediately on the spot. And even if it does, some people will be selling their first run LC to help fund this new purchase, so definitely keep an eye on the for sale forum after this sale ends.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. 
k701smile.gif

Apr 5, 2016 at 12:35 PM Post #119 of 1,260
Hi guys!  
smile.gif

First of all, thanks to @Allanmarcus for pointing out the ramifications of the Golden Tickets.

Of course, for us, this was most certainly not a sweepstakes or anything of the sort.  We just wanted to celebrate the outgoing Carbon with a bang by doing something cool.  But we also don't want to (even if inadvertently) do anything that even remotely runs afoul of any ordinances.  So as of this moment, the Golden Tickets are cancelled indefinitely.  Sorry for the trouble.  
redface.gif

That said, Alex is conferring with our attorneys today to see if there is any way that we can feasibly revive the Golden Tickets.  So let's all keep our fingers crossed fellas!  
smile.gif

Again, we'd like to thank @Allanmarcus for doing what he could to make sure that we're in compliance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back