Shozy & Neo CP

• Noise reduction: -25db
  • 3 crossover , 3 in one channel tube
  • Bass use Knowles 22955 and custom mid treble driver

Latest reviews

Pros: Build quality and design
Cable
Good selection of tips
Carrying case!
Comfort is over heaven
They definietely are lookers
Neutralish but fun signature with a bit of warmth.
Really good and engaging bass for an all BA set
Lively and clear mids
Sparkly and airy treble
More detailed than HD600's
Decent amounts of subbass
Unexpectedly good dynamics
Complements old or wider songs really well
Only 2 pair of filters, but they make the difference!
Great clarity, separation and imaging
Realism!
Amazing passive isolation, better than average (excluding CIEMs and Etymotic stuff).
REALLY good for portable usage.
They can be driven off by a phone without losing much SQ
Forgiving of bad recordings or mp3 files
Tips are of a good quality and easy to swap
A complete package at a bit more than 150$.
Cons: Because of the fully sealed resin shells, some void can be there while wearing them.
Good selection of tips, however those with bigger ears could find some problem finding the right ones, the standard silicone ones are pretty shallow
They don't scale a lot
They don't play nicely with violins and extremely dramatic music
Sometimes it can get sibilant/harsh
Included foam tips get dirty like it's nobody's business
Intimate soundstage, but it can get wider with the right songs, still not deep nor tall, it's pretty much 2D.
Can get a bit overcrowded with complex tracks
Some of the competition offer a better packaging at the same or lower price
Bass could go deeper
The MMCX connectors are extremely tight (which is a good thing for me, but can be an hassle for others)
This is my first review, great!

INTRO:
I'm a 15 year old student that casually discovered this magic world of audio. At around three years ago, I was searching for a pair of bluetooth headphones, not knowing a single thing about equipment, specs, drivers, amps, DACs, sound quality, file formats etc. Then I started to watch videos on youtube, going from BT headphones to everything you can imagine, and so I went on and on, always discovering something new. So the years continued to pass, and as I started to talk with experienced people, I decided to get myself a gift. I bought a FiiO M3K and a pair of KZ ZSN's to start off my journey, downloaded some flac files and literally went: "What?". And that's how it all started, from a pair of 20$ iems... I have to thank a lot of people like Zeos, DMS, Joshua, Metal 571 and many others, I've learnt a ton of stuff from them and I will never get bored to watch their videos, simply because I think that before being nice reviewers, they are nice guys.
So now I'm here, to share my opinion and help the others!

Before getting into it, I'm basing my review with the filters that came pre-installed in combo with the silicon tips.
Let's talk about the packaging first.
IMG_20191016_145119[1].jpg

This is the box that it comes with,

Some specs and additional info on the back:

IMG_20191016_145106.jpg

Carrying case

IMG_20191016_145215.jpg

Inside the carrying case...

IMG_20191016_145239.jpg

I took 10 minutes for putting everything perfectly lined up together like this and it didn't even go that greatly, because when I tried to move them they kept bouncing here and there, sooo... :sweat_smile:

IMG_20191016_150027.jpg

Here are the iems themselves with the cable, tips and the additional filters.

The shells:
They are made of resin and there's no space inside, they are well built and you can easily see through them. There are no edges or major imprecisions in the build, there you can see the crossover sitting just behind the proprietary mids and treble drivers and under the THICC knowles CL22955, wich throws out the bass. The left and right are so damn separated that you have to be real high to not tell wich one is wich XD.
And boi... They are utterly comfortable (also with glasses on), part of that is due to the angle of the nozzle, and in my opinion they are one sexiest looking in-ears avaliable.

The cable:
It's basically the best i've had so far, it's solid, soft and smooth, 1.2 m of lenght, it doesn't fight me and I really like the color, lastly it has a metal splitter and a effective chin slider that I basically use everytime I walk out my house. It terminates in a 3.5 mm metal straight plug with a carbon fiber texture on the oustide and it has a strain relief. There is a thing worth noting tho, and it's the T I G H T N E S S of those mmcx connectors (they are marked left and right too!) wich I didn't manage to pull out barehanded... Now for me that's something great because I tend to put the cable under my shirt, so when I need to pull them out of my ears they just hang on it and I'm sure they're NEVER going to fall off. However this makes cable swapping a big deal, so for you out there be sure to call Hulk.

The tips:
3 pair of silicons (S, M and... M?) yes, you have two pairs in the same size, one already comes installed on the iems. These are what I use the most, i'll talk about the differences between the tips in the sound portion of this review.
3 pair of memory foams (S, M and L), I use them for extended listening sessions and they isolate the most, to the point you hear your voice like it's more muffled than it is when you're underwater.
3 pair of double flange silicons (S, M and L), I don't really use them that much but they block out a bit more than the standard ones.
All of them are of a good quality, but they could included another size for people with bigger ears, however for me (medium sized ears) the M size works the best.

The carrying case:
It's all black, rubberized on the outside and it's pretty sturdy and it opens with a metal zipper. It has enough space for another pair of iems to fit in with some tips, on the front there is the "Shozy" logo. Inside it you'll find everything, in the upper side there is a web-like leap with an elastic on the top containing the tips, no paperwork included. The only issue I have with this is that it's not that pocket friendly due to its dimensions, tho you could fit it in if you have large pockets.

Here on the left earbud, with this prospective, you can see the Knowles driver, the sound tubes on the left side, and the "Shozy" logo that is, luckily, fixed into the resin, so there's no way the letters could eventually fall off.

IMG_20191016_150350_1_BURST001_COVER.jpg

On the right earbud, with this prospective, you can see the mid frequencies driver (the bigger one), placed under the high frequencies driver, the crossover board and on the inner side there's the model number and the word "NEO" "sculpted" outside of it.

IMG_20191016_153410.jpg

Now let's jump into drivability.
I'll make it short. You can drive these off of anything due to the pretty low impedance and high sensitivity, they sound good even off of a phone.
It's worth to mention that even if they don't get that much better with more expensive gear, they tend to pick up the flavors of various sources really nicely. For example, on my FiiO M3K they tend to have a brighter sound to them (by a margin), while on my Atom amp (Khadas Tone Board as a source) they sound warmer and more laid back.

Specs:
Drivers: 3 BAs with a crossover network, 1 Knowles Cl-22955, proprietary mid & high drivers.
Impedance: 30 ohms
Sensitivity: 107 dB/Mw
FR: 20-20.000Hz (and that's all you need).
Passive Noise Isolation: 25dB (can get even better with foams)

IMG_20191016_153758.jpg

SOUND:

Signature:
neutralish with a fun character to them, a bit warm, they somehow remind me of the HD600's in terms of tuning, they really aren't boosting any part of the frequencies, they may have some emphasis on the highs, but nothing heavy there.

Bass: it's really good for a BA, knowing this is the biggest driver Knowles currently produces. It never left me desiring more from it, EDM and Dubstep included, it's VERY well rounded, pretty tight, fat but not emphasized, it's engaging and kinda large in it's own way. It's quality bass, no questions about that. The only thing that could have been better is it's extension towards the subbass, I'll say it's present, but it doesn't go that low.

Mids: clear and lively, pretty natural, but their strongest point is their smoothness, they don't ever offend nor get on my nerves. The vocals there are not extremely open but the CP's manage to separate them from the rest of the mix easily, and I love that attribute. Male vocals sound bigger and more rounded than the female ones, wich on the other side, are a touch clearer. The problem with them is that they don't like violins, I mean, they are pretty nice, but in comparison to ALL the other instruments they tend to sound a tad muted and toned down, like someone decided to put some dampening foam just for them, but otherwise, overall great perfomance with the mids.

Highs: really clear, sparkly and extended, they have that feeling of airiness that i personally enjoy a lot and sometimes they give me goosebumps because of the level of realism they have. Tho they're not that relaxed and sometimes, with some specific songs, it can be an issue for some people sensitive to treble, I mean it's definitively not a deal breaker (also because there are some ways to tone it down quite a bit), sometimes it even bothers me, (tho consider that I listen to them with some sustained amounts of volume).

IMG_20191101_214907[1].jpg

Imaging: It's not that far from pinpoint accurate, and it's better than the HD600's, it gets stronger the closer you get the sides than the center.

Soundstage: this is a strange one, let me explain. Normally they tend to sound pretty intimate (usually nothing get out of my head), until you give them some wide recorded songs, for example those from Birocratic. In some songs they managed to put a particular instrument half meter to one or the other side, the first time it happened I turned my head as I tought there was someone on my left playing a trumpet. Depth and height are pretty much always restricted.

Detail Retrieval: another thing they do greatly, that sparkly treble let them breathe all the way through, from the lower mids to the very top end. I have nothing to complain about them. You can easily pick sounds like the fingers hitting on the keys of a piano or, if you focus, you can hear the movements of an orchestra in the background.

Dynamics: This is one of my favorite parts of the CP's, they slam! They hit! I was very surprised when I listened to Mountains from Interstellar, these managed to hold their integrity while making my ears explode at the same time, this ability makes them super enjoyable for electronic, disco or even orchestral music.

Separation, realism, and forgiveness:
the separation there is almost with the other attributes out there, there's a good amount of space between the instruments and each of them stays firm in it's position, without bouncing here and there in a song. However, on the most complex tracks, it can get a bit congested, expecially at low volumes, but nothing especially problematic. The realism there plays a nice role, some instruments, at higher volumes, manage to be almost lifelike, that crossover chip is getting it's job done, and the transition from bass to highs is a big pro. Another thing that I liked about them is that they don't make mp3 files sound too far from flac files, I'm not saying that they aren't resolving enough to tell you the difference between the two, but you're gonna get good sound also from compressed files.

TUNING FILTERS AND TIPS:
I discovered that with these, the filters and the various tips combination, the sound changes quite a bit.

IMG_20191030_172820.jpg

(I know that this pic sucks but the filters are so tiny that I couldn't get a decent focus on them, hopefully you can still see the difference)

The ones behind are the balanced ones: they give that sparkle to the treble and that pretty neutral presentation to the sound, however if paired with the silicone tips (standard or bi-flange) that same treble can get fatiguing for long listening sessions (however this is my favorite combo despite the highs issue because it opens the sound like anything).
Swapping the silicons with the foam ones brought the treble a notch down, and I prefer them for longer listening session and extra noise isolation (people will yell at you).

The ones in the front are the bass ones (they don't have a name but I call them like this): they tone down the treble considerably and bring up the bass, to the point I'd call it boomy, as it becomes overbearing and tends to mask a bit the mids. However when I swap the silicon tips with the foams, magic happens. Now the bass comes down a bit and the treble remains pretty much unvaried, while the mids can breathe again... And you have this mellow, warm, romantic and laid back sound that I just put behind the silicone-balanced combo as far as preference goes (it sacrifices some of the details and airiness for more low end and completely solves the harshness/sibilance problem) I thought I've been amazed enough, but I was wrong.

Other tips: I don't see much of a difference swapping the included silicons with some aftermarket tips, so, until you need a bigger size of eartips, the stock ones are fine.

IMG_20191102_012504.jpg

CONCLUSIONS:
What to say? These are a spectacular all rounder, complete package, good build, good cable, comfortable AF, sexy and great sounding iems that can reminds me of an HD600. As a review I can't knock off anything from the cons, my job here is to be honest with you and if there's something wrong/that I don't like I'm going to say it. However! For 165$ you get what you could ever need from a pair of in-ears that managed to put a smile on my face several times and even made me go "what the ****" more than a few times... Hope that tells you something :D.
These get my recommendation without thinking twice.

I'm done here, I hope this was useful to you! Ciao! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

Attachments

Pros: Quality construction with no visible faults.
Inexpensive.
Quality detachable cable.
Good sound quality with a good amount of detail for the price.
XS size tips included for people with tiny ears.
Included bi-flange tips don't change the tuning.
Cons: Stock tips are shallow, which may cause seal issues for some people.
The bright/neutral turning may not have enough bass for some types of music.
Shell colour not to everyone's taste.
Shozy gave me a pair of these in exchange for my opinion on them.

I reckon that for the money they are asking, if you're after a relatively inexpensive, and relatively "neutral" pair of IEMs, they do a good job. They IEMs have a small body and include a variety of shallow-depth tips that may not go deep enough to seal for everybody. Otherwise they do a pretty good job, with a good deal of detail and instrument separation for the amount they are asking.

See my video for the full review.

Pros: + Excellent build quality
+ Great ergonomics and Fit / Comfort
+ Very nice aesthetics
+ Good cable included in the package
+ Carrying case included in the package
+ Clear, detailed sound
+ Smooth / Forgiving treble compliments older music well
+ Good price / performance ratio
+ Very easy to drive, even out of a smartphone
Cons: - Package is lacking compared to some direct competitors, there is no balanced cable included in the package
- Midrange-forward sound isn't for everybody, the signature doesn't work well with emotional / sad music or with violins
- Some hiss with hissy sources
- Some void is present while wearing them, since they are an all-BA setup and there are no vents
- Dynamics aren't their forte, and neither is the sub-bass
Sweet Mid Tank - Shozy CP IEM Review

Shozy CP is an IEM (In-Ear Monitor) priced at 150 USD, which promises to deliver a sweet and midrange-forward experience, along with excellent reliability and outstanding build quality. I'll be testing whether it delivers on those promises, and where it stands in the market, compared to very well-known competitors.

Introduction

Shozy is a pretty widely known name with music lovers, and I have written quite a few reviews about their products before, and have always had a great experience with them. They rely on an excellent track record of providing a sweet sonic signature, with a forward midrange, a leaner and more neutral bass, and a smoother treble, and they also rely on good build quality, and good price to performance ratios.

It should be noted that I have absolutely no affiliation with Shozy or Linsoul Audio, I am not receiving any incentive for this review or to sweeten things out. This review is not sponsored nor has been paid for by Shozy or Linsoul Audio or anyone else. I'd like to thank Linsoul Audio for providing the sample for this review. The sample was provided free of charge, along with Linsoul's request for an honest and unbiased review. This review reflects my personal experience with Shozy CP. Every opinion expressed is mine and I stand by it, the purpose of this review is to help those interested in Shozy CP find their next music companion. There are no affiliate links in the review.

Purchase Link

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/SHOZY-NEO-CP-Customized-Detachable/dp/B07H4JXXDV

Linsoul: https://www.linsoul.com/product-page/Shozy-Neo-CP-Earphones

About me

Packaging

First things first, let's get the packaging out of the way:

Shozy CP comes in a tiny package, and well, for a more entry-level IEM, the package is quite enough, serving well to present this IEM.

Inside the cardboard package you will find the carrying case, which is a pretty cool accessory to Shozy CP, and quite welcome to them, adding to the package value.

Besides the IEMs themselves, you will find spare tips, and extra filters.

The cables are already connected to Shozy CP, but they have detachable cables, relying on the MMCX connectors. If I were to make a list of IEMs that come with interesting cables, Shozy CP would be on that list, for their thick and soft cable that looks and feels very high-end, and really amazing for the price. The cable is braided and not very springy.

Considering the price of 165 USD for Shozy CP, the package is very good and in line with other similarly priced IEMs. They do not reach a golden level, since they do not include balanced cable, nor a solution to use balanced cables, like iBasso IT01S / IT04 does, but still, the package of Shozy CP will be enough and even more than enough for pretty much anyone getting a pair.

What to look in when purchasing an entry-level In-Ear Monitor

Technical Specifications

Driver: 3 Balanced Armatures (22955 Knowles Low Frequency, Custom Mid and High)
Impedance: 30 ohms
Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
Passive Noise Isolation: 25dB

Build Quality/Aesthetics/Fit/Comfort

Starting with the build quality, you will be absolutely amazed. This is not your everyday Chi-fi IEM, and everything about it screams that, and in a very loud and resounding voice. The IEM shells are not empty inside like most IEMs out there, but rather they are full, basically there being material all around the drivers and the tubes.

This means that the IEMs themselves are a bit heftier than you'd expect them to be, but they're not quite as heavy as larger, multi-driver IEMs, like Rhapsodio Zombie, which is quite a bit larger and has quite a few more drivers inside. Rather, Shozy CP is pretty much in line with iBasso IT-01 in terms of weight.

The cable is pretty soft, and braided, it is not the springy type, it doesn't tangle, and it feels extremely nice to the touch. There are no cable microphonics, and I experienced no issues with it while in usage. Furthermore, the cable plug is absolutely beautiful, being a 3.5mm Gold Plated, Single Ended jack.

Shozy CP is also extremely comfortable, with a small shell size, good ergonomic design, rounded shell, there is literally nothing to impede your comfort, and they are one of the most comfortable IEMs I have ever tested. I tend to use smaller tips with them, and the included tips are very comfortable, and do not require an immediate replacement, or a replacement at all.

You can feel some void while wearing them, since they are an all-BA setup, and they don't require vents, so take care when inserting them and pulling them out. This also means that they have an above-average, to excellent isolation, the tips actually being a tad less isolating. If you wanted extreme isolation, you could use foam tips, and with the thick full-shell bodies, and foam tips, you'd get almost custom levels of isolation out of Shozy CP.

The aesthetics are quite interesting, they are one beautiful-looking IEM, with an asymmetrical design, the right earpiece being red in color, while the left earpiece is blue, according to the color coding for most products. They are even more beautiful in reality, than I could picture them in photos, and the fact they are made so well, makes them really fun to look at, hold, and use.

All in all, Shozy CP is one of the best build, most ergonomic, most comfortable IEMs with one of the best looks in this price range, and should be given a crown for doing things so well, reaching the golden level, and setting a new standard in their way.

Sound Quality

Shozy has a "house signature" that is quite hard to mistake, and which they have been implementing in all their products to date. This is usually a midrange-forward sound, and since they kept to their guns, people who love a sweet, more forward midrange, have been quite happy with getting Shozy products so far.

Shozy CP is also in line with their typical signature, offering a warm, smooth, midrange-forward sound, that has a good clarity, quick and nimble treble that is fatigue-free, a more intimate soundstage, and a really really natural midrange.

Starting with the bass, they have a more neutral bass, that is present when needed, but which isn't much above the neutral line. It is fast enough for most styles of metal, and it is present enough to hear the bass guitars in Pink Floyd's albums, but the bass is not overly dramatic nor explosive, Shozy CP being a IEM for those that prefer a more neutral bass presentation, rather than a bass-heavy one. The bass speed is walking the line of natural, not being a typically BA-Fast Bass.

The midrange is warm, enthusiastic, slightly euphonic, sweet and clear. The instrument separation is fairly good for the price range, and the tonality of Shozy CP, being slightly euphonic, will do good favors to happier and more clean-toned music, although they can play some metal fairly well, with their good detail and textures complimenting solo guitars fairly well. Being a happy IEM, Shozy CP isn't very dramatic, so they don't present violins or sad songs quite as well, most other Shozy products working also better with happier music. This works extremely well with rock, punk, pop, indie and even with older recordings, but it doesn't work well with sad music, or violins. The midrange is also fairly fatigue-free being natural and relaxed, not extremely forward, or in-your-face.

The treble is smooth and fatigue-free, being a friendly treble that you can listen to for hours in a row, which does compliment older recordings fairly well. The detail levels aren't the most expressed since the treble is more friendly, but they avoid a "false detail", where details are virtually enhanced, rather going for a more old-fashioned type of sound, where everything is made to sound natural, and to be fatigue-free.

All in all, their soundstage is natural, to slightly intimate, which favors music, if you prefer feeling like you're sitting in the same room as the singer, Making Freddie Mercury's interpretation more emotional and direct. The good instrument separation and detail also compliments the forward presentation.

Portable Usage

The portable usage is excellent.

Shozy CP is slightly sensitive to hiss, and being an all-BA setup, with low impedance, this is to be expected, but still, the hiss isn't audible while music is playing, even at low volumes, so most sources will do just fine. Furthermore, they are complimented nicely by something small, like FiiO BTR3, which can drive them quite well, making them even more portable.

Not all IEMs are fit for running and jogging, but Shozy CP is, and I can easily recommend it for doing more intensive activities, including taking a trip around Bucharest, as I did recently while using CP.

The cable is soft and doesn't tangle nor is springy, complimenting their already excellent fit and ergonomics, and with the around 25 dB of passive noise isolation, you won't feel the need to adjust the volume too loud, as you won't be hearing the chatter of noisy cafes, nor the noise of the subway, making CP a really good IEM for an active urban lifestyle.

Comparisons

Shozy CP is in a very competitive price range, and there are many other options in the 100 - 150 - 200 USD price range, but I'll try to pick some that are more prominent, to compare Shozy CP with, since it has to stand its ground against the bests of this price range, to make sense for its purchase.

Shozy CP vs FiiO F9 Pro - Starting with the package, F9Pro wins in terms of the raw package, and by a good margin. F9Pro comes with two cables, one that is single ended, and one that is balanced, and also comes with two carrying cases, one that is peli-style, and one that is made of soft fabric. F9Pro also comes with a wider selection of tips. In terms of build quality, Shozy CP is better built, and the fact that the shells are full rather than empty inside makes them feel much better and trustworthy, but both F9Pro and CP are similar in terms of comfort, and both are extremely comfortable for me. Both provide similar amounts of passive noise isolation, although F9Pro isolates a bit less and CP a bit more, especially side-by-side. The sound is very different between the two, with F9Pro having a larger, quicker and more punchy bass, a less forward and more neutral midrange, and a more sparkly, better extended and more engaging treble. By comparison, Shozy CP feels considerably more neutral in the bass, more forward in the midrange, has a more intimate soundstage, and has a much more fatigue-free treble. If you wanted a fatigue-free experience, with a smooth treble, a neutral bass, and a natural, yet forward midrange, then Shozy CP is the one for your, while if you wanted a neutral overall IEM, with a neutral bass, neutral midrange, and a brighter, more sparkly and more engaging treble, F9Pro makes a very compelling offer as well.

Shozy CP vs iBasso IT01 - iBasso IT01 is slightly less expensive than Shozy CP, and has recently been replaced by IT01S, which is very different from the original, but for now those having IT01 and looking to upgrade to Shozy CP, or those looking into getting either of the two are curious about how IT01 compares to CP. Starting with the package, the transport case of IT01 is better than the one CP comes with, because it is made of metal, but it is smaller in size. The build quality and comfort is quite comparable, and I actually do think that IT01 is just as comfortable as Shozy CP, but the passive noise isolation is better on Shozy CP. The build quality feels similar, and iBasso's attention to details in the build of IT-01 makes good competition for the excellent housings Shozy CP has. The sound is quite different, with IT01 having a much much warmer and more enhanced bass and upper bass, a recessed midrange, and a much more sparkly treble with more emphasis on emotion. IT01 also has a larger soundstage, leading to a very different sonic presentation from Shozy CP. If you're looking for a more V-shaped sound, with more treble emphasis, and with a warmer and larger bass, that will surely glaze everything for pure fun, then IT01 is still very easy one of the best IEMs for the 100 USD price range, but if you're looking for a more intimate soundstage, with a more midrange-forward sound, with more emphasis on euphonics rather than sparkle, and if you want a smooth and fatigue-free sound, you should check out Shozy CP.

Shozy CP vs Simphonio XCITED 2 - XCITED 2 from Simhonio has been a personal favorite, as I had quite a bit of fun with it. They are uniquely built, but their sound is extremely detailed and clear, and they have a really addictive overall tuning. The packages of Xcited 2 and Shozy CP are pretty much the same, with a similar carrying case and a similar accessory set included with the IEMs. The build quality feels better on Shozy CP, and they have detachable cables, making XCITED 2 feel a little fixed with a non-detachable cables. The comfort is better on Shozy CP, but they isolate similarly well. Since XCITED 2 has a dynamic driver inside, it has ventilation holes, so it may isolate a bit less than Shozy CP, but this also means that they don't have void while being worn. The sound is extremely different, basically being an absolute opposite, XCITED2 being a strongly V-Shaped IEM that makes the bass quick, punchy and forward, the midrange recessed, yet extremely clear and playful, and the treble sparkly, and engaging. Compared to Shozy CP, XCITED 2 has more impact, a considerably larger soundstage, better instrument separation, but a considerably more recessed midrange, and a much more sparkly treble, while CP has a more neutral bass, with a more intimate soundstage, a more forward vocal presentation, and a considerably smoother treble that is sure to be fatigue-free. If you're looking for an exciting experience, than XCITED 2 should serve you quite well, while if you're looking for a smooth and relaxing experience, then Shozy CP should be your main choice.

Recommended Pairings

Shozy CP is slightly sensitive to hiss, and you may want to consider sources that are inherently less hissy for them, but this isn't an issue while music is playing. Furthermore, they scale fairly well with sources, but most Players and DAC/AMPs below 300 USD should power them adequately, and should provide a very fun and complete experience. Shozy CP is even drivable by a typical smartphone, and doesn't require much in terms of source to sound good, not being very picky with their source.

Shozy CP + FiiO M7 - FiiO M7 is quite nice for driving Shozy CP, because it is a very neutral Player, so it may help with their smooth treble, making it a bit more engaging than the average of players. M7 also has quite a few abilities under the hood, making it an excellent DAP for today's world, especially if you like the small shape, and the rather good battery life it offers. The pairing sounds pretty engaging, more neutral in the midrange, and with more treble sparkle, with the bass being slightly quicker, thanks to M7's very neutral and quick presentation. M7 also has more than enough power for driving Shozy CP.

Shozy CP + iBasso DX120 - iBasso DX120 may be a little overkill for Shozy CP, given its really amazing sound that could pair even with a flagship, but it is a really easy to recommend player if you have Shozy CP and want a warmer, more bassy sound. In fact, with DX120, and its selectable filters and music modes, you can easily fine tune it to pair with Shozy CP the way you'd want it to, and with its dual microSD slot, and with the quick speed, and outstanding size and design, you're in for a lot of fun if choosing to go with this pairing.

Shozy CP + xDuoo XD10 Poke - xDuoo XD10 poke is quite interesting, because, like DX120, it is quite a bit overkill for Shozy CP, but like M7, it has a very very neutral sound, with a colder overall tonality, which pairs quite well with Shozy CP, if you want a colder, more analytical sound that also compliments sad music a bit better than CP's original tuning. As a bonus, you also have a wide-coverage bass-boost that can make CP much much warmer and more bassy, but which won't make them distort nor flabby, making XD10 Poke quite a great choice if you already have a smartphone and if you want to have access to bells and whistles like streaming services.

Value and Conclusion

Shozy CP surely stands its ground nicely to other IEMs priced similarly, even to the kings of this price range, especially if you prefer the style of sound that CP has.

Starting with the package, you get a lot with Shozy CP, from the IEM shells which are quite nice, to the flexible braided cable, and a good selection of tips and two dust filters.

The IEM shells are designed very ergonomically, and are beautiful, and the cables are also built quite well, so you don't have to worry about cable noise (microphonics), or discomfort while wearing them. They also provide almost 25 dB of isolation from the outside noise, especially if you're using them with foam tips, so they can be used as performance In-Ears if you wanted to.

The sound is one-of-a-kind, or rather, it is part of Shozy's house signature, which became quite known after the previous successful IEM releases. The bass is neutral, the midrange is pushed forward, and the treble is smooth and fatigue free, yet there is a good amount of clarity, detail, and instrument separation, all presented in a more intimate soundstage.

If you are wondering about how hard Shozy CP is to pair with other devices, then you have no reason to be afraid, they are easy to pair with sources and you could be driving them from a smartphone, being a really convenient and easy-to-drive IEM.

All in all, if you're looking for an euphonic, sweet, and happy-sounding IEM, with a forward midrange, an intimate soundstage, and a clear sound, you should totally check out Shozy CP, and for the best warranty, don't forget to order it from Linsoul, one of the best shops for Chi-Fi IEMs.

Purchase Link

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/SHOZY-NEO-CP-Customized-Detachable/dp/B07H4JXXDV

Linsoul: https://www.linsoul.com/product-page/Shozy-Neo-CP-Earphones

Playlist used for this review

While we listened to considerably more songs than those named in this playlist, those are excellent for identifying certain aspects of the sound, like PRaT, Texturization, Detail, Resolution, Dynamics, Impact, and overall tonality. We recommend trying most of the songs from this playlist, especially if you're searching for new most, most of them being rather catchy.

Bats - Gamma Ray Burst: Second Date
Eskimo Callboy - Frances
Incubus - Summer Romance
Electric Six - Dager! High Voltage
Kishida Cult - High School Of The Dead
Dimmu Borgir - Dimmu Borgir
Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow
Thousand Foot Krutch - The Flame In All Of Us
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
Infected Mushroom - Song Pong
Attack Attack - Kissed A Girl
Doctor P - Bulletproof
Maximum The Hormone - Rock n Roll Chainsaw
Rob Zombie - Werewolf, Baby!
Escape The Fate - Gorgeous Nightmare
Katy Perry - Who Am I Living For
Maroon 5 - Lucky Strike
Machinae Supremacy - Killer Instinct
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares

I hope my review is helpful to you!

---

Contact me!

---

Comments

These earphones look very similar to Magaosi K3 BA, and from what I see on the pictures, drivers are ste same and crossover with all the components on it is also looks the same. Same removable nozzles but Magaosi is 109$. Does anyone have any info on that?