Cons: Long processing time, Custom does not fit all ear types.
Nothing much to add that has not been said about this wonderful IEM. Just wanted to add a few lines.
1) Great sound. Wonderful mids, best mids I have had and very spacious. Works well with every genre and extremely coherent.
2) Great handiwork, very well finished product.
3) Very easy to drive and sounds good even from poor sources.
(Expensive like most ToTL CIEM)
1) A bit heavy compared to other IEMs.
2) Long processing times. Ear impressions have to be send first to US and then send from there to China and I got informed more than a month later if the ears are compatible with customs or not.
3) Not compatible with all ear types. I ended up with a K10UA as my ears could not handle the K10C or a 8C. Which is funny considering I have the 5way Ultimate and Zeus as Customs.