- Massdrop x NuForce
- Driver units: 3 balanced armature drivers per ear
- Earphones matching: +/- 2 dB
- Housing material: Lexan polycarbonate
- Color: Smoky translucent blue/gray
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Maximum input power: 2 mW
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 dB +/- 5 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–40 kHz
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz): 100 dB +/- 3 dB
- Cable length: 54.3 in (138 mm)
- Connector: 2-pin
- Plug: ⅛ in (3.5 mm) TRS (braided cable) or TRRS (remote/mic cable)
- Remote/mic cable compatibility: Apple and most Android devices
- Remote/mic cable functionality: Play/pause; start/end call; next/previous song; start Siri, Google Assistant, or Cortana (functionality varies between Android devices)
- Weight, IEMs with braided cable: 0.2 oz (5.7 g)
- Weight, IEMs with remote/mic cable: 0.3 oz (8.5 g)
- 2 cables (one braided, one with remote/mic)
- 3 sets of silicone ear tips (S, M, L)
- 2 sets of foam ear tips (M, L)
- Shirt clip
- Zippered carrying case
Rose Cappuccino Mk II
The second version of the Rose Cappuccino. L-shaped sound signature.
Advanced Sound GT3 Superbass
[IMG] Hi-Res Audio Certified | What does it mean? ADVANCED GT3 Superbass in-ear monitors are certified by the prestigious Japan Audio Society...
Canfield Pro In-Ear Monitors
While the Canfield Pro In-Ear Monitors were specifically crafted for artists performing live, we believe everyone should be able to enjoy...
Shinola The Canfield In-Ear Monitors
Developed with our partners at Campfire Audio, the In-Ear monitors boast a wide range 8.5MM Beryllium dynamic driver that illuminates a rich,...
2x BA, 1x DD configuration IEM from KZ feature translucent shells and an improved ergonomic design.