- Studio reference tuned acoustics
- Proprietary tuned Balanced Armature Dual drivers by Knowles®
- Detachable cable with gold plated MMCX (Micro Miniature Coaxial) connectors
- Lightweight polycarbonate IEM casing
- Multi-Braided Monocrystalline grade oxygen-free copper cable
- 3-Button in-line mic (works with IOS & Android)
- Patented fitting customization kit with Freebit® ear-interface
- Non-allergic in-ear gels (Small, Medium, Large & 2-Flap)
- Comply™ T-100 premium earphone tips
- Neoprene padded storage/carry case
Model No. R-120
Acoustic Signature Reference Dual-Cross
Main Body Tech Blue
Silicon Accessories Carbon Black
Comply Foam Black
Driver Dual Reference Balanced Armature
Impedance 29 Ω @ 1KHz
Freq. Response 15-22.000Hz
Cable Length 1.2M (4.0 ft)
Microphone 4mm Omni Directional
SIMGOT EN700 Bass In Ear N50 High Magnetic Composite Moving-Coil Dynamic Driver Earphone (Red)
Description: Polymer composite titanizing diaphragm. N50 high magnetic composite moving-coil...
Clear Tune Monitors Da Vinci X
There are levels of quality and levels of demand, but none of them are as high as the actual features and performance of this 10-driver In-Ear.
Advanced Sound GT3
A dynamic driver IEM with a stainless-steel housing, MMCX cables, and switchable tuning filters.
An ultra-portable hifi media player from HiFiMAN.
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q
An insanely small micro-driver earphone designed and built in Singapore. The perfect sleeping IEM!