LETSHUOER DZ4 – a different breed of dynamic driver IEM.
- Three dynamic drivers + single passive radiator in-ear monitor HIFI earphones.
- Four-way Acoustic Tubes, Two-way Crossover Circuit.
- Semi Open Faceplate Design, A Fusion Of Metal And Resin.
- The drivers are connected to the dual-pin receptacle via a flexible printed circuit (FPC) crossover board.
- Joint Effort With HeyGear, The Leading 3D-Printing Supplier
- Four cores of 216-strands, 0.05mm in diameter silver plated copper cable.
- DZ4 comes with a standard 3.5mm single-ended plug, featuring a standard 0.78mm dual-pin design.
- High precision in 3D Printed chassis production to meet ergonomic principles.
- CNC-milled anodized aluminum casing with semi-open design.
- Its outstanding sound performance brings exceptional adaptability and compatibility, catering to various usage scenarios from music reproduction, gaming, to basic monitoring needs.
Packaging and accessories:
- Carrying case
- Two types of ear tips in three sizes each
- Silver-plated copper cable
- 3.5mm single-ended plug
- Warranty card and instruction manual
- Sensitivity: 104dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 40kHz
- Impedance: 12 ohm
- Chassis material: 3D printed resin
- Cable: 1.2m silver-plated copper
- Drivers: triple 5mm titanium dome DD + 6mm PR (passive radiator)