From the iBasso website:
- Bit Perfect, Support up to 24Bit/192kHz
- WM8740 24Bit DAC Chip
- Built-in 9V Voltage Swing Headphone AMP
- 2.4" IPS Screen(320*240) with Capacitive Touch Screen, Bonded by OCA
- Up to 24Bit/192kHz Mini Coaxial Output
- 3.5mm Headphone Output, and Line Out
- Three Physical buttons (Rewind, Play/pauses, Forward) on The Top Panel.
- 256-Steps Digital Volume Control
- 8GB Onboard Flash
- Support SDXC and SDHC MicroSD card, up to 2TB
- 3-Setting Gain Switch
- Audio Formats Supported: APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, OGG, MP3
- User Replaceable Battery(Compatible With S**sung S3), 14hours Play Time.
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz +/-0.2dB
S/N: -109dB +/-3dB
Output Level: 1.5V rms (1kHz 0dB)
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz +/-1dB
THD+N: 0.004% (32ohm load)
Output Level: 1.2V(Low gain), 1.7V(Mid gain), 3.1V(High Gain)
S/N: -103dB +/-3dB(Low gain), -106dB +/-3dB(Mid gain), -108dB +/-3dB(High Gain) (32ohm Load)
Output Impedance: <0.5ohm
Battery Life: 14hours
Battery Charge Time: 3hours with AC adapter, 5.5hours with PC USB port
Case dimension: 2.52W x 3.98L x 0.67H (inch)
64W x 100L x 17H (mm)
Weight: 146g or 5.15oz
USB cable, Coaxial cable, Pouch, and Screen protector
iBasso Audio P5 Portable Amplifier
Main Features: - Three Channel or Four Channel compatible architecture design. - A total of 8...
iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2
iBasso D-Zero MK2 USB-DAC/Headphone AMP Main features: - Dual Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chips. - VIA...
Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with aptX/AAC (Black)
SOUND BLASTER ROAR 2 Smaller. Lighter. Sexier. All of the Classic Sound Blaster Roar’s killer...
HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear Headphones (Black)
Debuting from HiFiMan is the HM-700, their lightest and smallest portable player to date, yet one...
Dunu DN-1000's little brother. The description will be edited when Dunu releases a description.