- Three Channel or Four Channel compatible architecture design.
- A total of 8 gold-plated DIP sockets for OPAMPs and Buffers allowing for opamp or buffer rolling.
- 3 Gain settings for impedance matching.
- Bass boost to enhance bass performance.
- Powered by dual 9V batteries, or the P5 power supply.
- High output power, 660mW+660mW into 32Ω when powered by batteries, or 1000mW+1000mW into 32Ohm when powered by the P5 power supply.
- CNC engraved aluminum housing, which can be opened with just one screw.
- Come with iBasso P5, P5 PS, rubber feet, copper connection cable, and OPAMP rolling kit.
iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2
iBasso D-Zero MK2 USB-DAC/Headphone AMP Main features: - Dual Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chips. - VIA...
Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with aptX/AAC (Black)
SOUND BLASTER ROAR 2 Smaller. Lighter. Sexier. All of the Classic Sound Blaster Roar’s killer...
iBasso DX50 DAP
From the iBasso website: Main features: - Bit Perfect, Support up to 24Bit/192kHz - WM8740 24Bit...
HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear Headphones (Black)
Debuting from HiFiMan is the HM-700, their lightest and smallest portable player to date, yet one...
Dunu DN-1000's little brother. The description will be edited when Dunu releases a description.