iBasso D-Zero MK2
- Dual Wolfson WM8740 DAC Chips.
- VIA Vinyl Envy USB2.0 audio controller, takes up to 24Bit/96kHz digital signal.
- OPAMP+BUF design, ensures high current output.
- Takes Windows PC, MACcomputers USB digital signal (USB Soundcard), OTG audio signal from Android 4.1 or above device, digital signal from iPhone/iPad with camera kit.
- Works as a DAC+AMP Combo, a standalone AMP, or a standalone DAC (Line out function).
- 2-Setting Gain Switch for impedance matching.
- Rechargeable Li-polymer battery with integrated charging system.
- 120 hours play time when works as an AMP and 10 hours when used as a DAC.
- Slim and small, it is ultra-portable design.
- Pouch, USB cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm interconnect, OTG cable, silicone strap, and warranty card.
iBasso DX50 DAP
From the iBasso website: Main features: - Bit Perfect, Support up to 24Bit/192kHz - WM8740 24Bit...
Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with aptX/AAC (Black)
SOUND BLASTER ROAR 2 Smaller. Lighter. Sexier. All of the Classic Sound Blaster Roar’s killer...
From the review sample page: The HSA-E 212 is specially designed as a higher upgrade earphone...
The Astrotec AX35 is based on a hybrid dual-driver technology consisting of one balanced armature...
iBasso Audio P5 Portable Amplifier
Main Features: - Three Channel or Four Channel compatible architecture design. - A total of 8...