The Pico Power is a more powerful version of the Pico portable amp, using 2x 9V batteries in the smallest possible case, designed for the hardest to drive headphones -- desktop power in a portable amp.
- 18V (2x9V) which is twice as powerful as the standard Pico amp and 4x as powerful as the Pico Slim.
- Discrete output buffer circuitry
- Low/High gain switch
- First HeadAmp portable with removable batteries
- Estimated 20-25 hour battery life with high-capacity NIMH batteries, more if Alkaline or Lithium are used.
- Perhaps the smallest 2x9V amp (see the size comparison with the standard Pico). The dimensions make it a close match with the iPod Classic, Touch, and iPhone. Very thin, only 0.1" thicker than a 9V battery.
- Enclosure is precision machined from solid aluminum, including the battery cover.
Ultra-low jitter USB to S/PDIF digital converter.
A high-end, feature-laden USB to S/PDIF coax digital converter with less than 2 picoseconds of...
A fully balanced dedicated DAC + fully balanced HP/Pre amp. Two models exist: The NFB-10ES with...
Audio-gd NFB-10ES2 balanced desktop amp/DAC
A fully balanced design built with discrete analog stages without any opamps or coupling caps in...
Following three years of painstaking research, Symphones proudly presents a new benchmark in...