The Pico Power is a more powerful version of the Pico portable amp, using 2x 9V batteries in the smallest possible case, designed for the hardest to drive headphones -- desktop power in a portable amp.
- 18V (2x9V) which is twice as powerful as the standard Pico amp and 4x as powerful as the Pico Slim.
- Discrete output buffer circuitry
- Low/High gain switch
- First HeadAmp portable with removable batteries
- Estimated 20-25 hour battery life with high-capacity NIMH batteries, more if Alkaline or Lithium are used.
- Perhaps the smallest 2x9V amp (see the size comparison with the standard Pico). The dimensions make it a close match with the iPod Classic, Touch, and iPhone. Very thin, only 0.1" thicker than a 9V battery.
- Enclosure is precision machined from solid aluminum, including the battery cover.
Stax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphones
With a completely new multi-layer diaphragm, electrodes and aluminium enclosure, the SR-009 goes...
iFi Audio xDSD
iFi Audio's latest portable DAC/amp with APTx Bluetooth, Cyberdrive, X-Bass, 3D mode and MQA support.
The Brainwavz Hooka is a stick-on hanger that uses 3M's VHB tape, making it hold very securely to...
AudioQuest DragonFly Asynchronous USB DAC
DragonFly is an affordable and easy-to-use device that delivers far superior sound by bypassing...
MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones
MrSpeakers' ETHER headphone is an all-new design that makes use of several technology and...