Bellari has done it again! They’ve released another true audiophile gem that sells for a budget...

Bellari HA540

5/5,
  • Bellari has done it again! They’ve released another true audiophile gem that sells for a budget price. This time it’s a lush sounding pure Class A tube headphone amp; the ha540. The ha540 is a real hi-end piece with plenty of gain that is uniquely capable of driving headphones rated from 16 – 2000 Ohms. Having two separate inputs, it’s brilliantly designed to work equally well with both high and low output level source components. This means it will produce a high level signal of superb clarity when connected directly to a CD player, computer, iPod or mp3 player. A zero-feedback design guarntees a smooth natural analog response. Bellari products are all hand assembled in the USA.

Recent Reviews

1. skfktkwjs
    Best tube under 600
    Written by skfktkwjs
    Published Sep 26, 2012
    Pros - Planty of power, Low Heat, wormth, SQ
    Cons - Pakaging
    I was surprised that I can get this quality of sound out of under 400 dollors amp.

Its truly amazing that this has fast tight response even though it is tube amp and yet it capture all of

harmony that tube amp has.

I was expecting a lot of heat because it is Class A type amp and yet it doesn’t have much heat.

I can even touch the tube while it’s fully running.The power is plenty so with my gs1000i, I only need

to raise one ~one and a half gradation.it has almost no background noise and when I starts music it

disappear.Greatest tube amp under 600~700 and i do recommend this to all of Grado user and

people who are looking for amp with great price
    1. desertblues
      Totally agree-amazing amp and a real bargain. Pd $250 for mine (now using a nos Mazda 5751 with Grado PS 500).
      desertblues, Sep 26, 2012
    2. skfktkwjs
      I located at canada so can't use amazon or most of shopping mall that has good deal.
      skfktkwjs, Sep 27, 2012
    3. littlexsparkee
      Paid $250, upgrade to a Tungsol tube. I love it, can't hear any noise from it and it drives my headphone (or 2 if I feel like connecting them) nicely.
      littlexsparkee, Nov 6, 2012
  2. Ronnietron
    My first AMP and loving it!
    Written by Ronnietron
    Published Dec 1, 2011
    Pros - 2 source inputs; very low background noise; heaps of gain
    Cons - none right now..
    Being new to the hifi scene it's a little hard to think of what to say but I'll do my best. My experience with this tube headphone amp has been great and is only getting better as I use it. It gave my K702's a really nice warm sound with a great soundstage. It's 35dB gain is just crazy and enough to run some of the most power-hungry headphones out there. There are two source inputs, one for low powered devices like iPods and another for high powered devices such as CD players or DAC's. All in all its a great piece of kit for the price you pay and is great to couple up with headphones that may sound a little 'thin' as it adds a little body to the overall sound. :)
    1. Grado77
      thanks! I am getting DT990 600 ohm soon and have my eye trained as a laser on the HA540.
      Grado77, Dec 2, 2011

Comments

To view comments, simply sign up and become a member!