- Powerful driving capability with BTL balanced drive configuration
- Independent L/R block with 4-wire circuit design for excellent sound stage and positioning
- 4-pin XLR and 3-pin XLR, plus ¼” unbalance standard headphone jack accommodate universal application
- Capable of driving various types of headphones covering wide range of sensitivities and impedances by
selecting between High-gain and Low-gain position
- Employing four Aurora Amp Modules which take advantage of the best benefits of transistors and JFETs,
achieving super-high dynamic range with ultra-low distortion and quiescent level
- Extremely stable power-supply with use of an ultra-low noise/low impedance regulator coupled with a
- Aluminum chassis encased in a Wooden cabinet exude an aura of mid-century-like dignity
- Machine-tooled/rhodium-plated RCA jacks, Neutrik XLR Connectors, Solid Metal-foot-Insulator, aluminum
Knob promote classy appearance of HEADA
Stax SR-009 Electrostatic Headphones
With a completely new multi-layer diaphragm, electrodes and aluminium enclosure, the SR-009 goes...
iFi Audio xDSD
iFi Audio's latest portable DAC/amp with APTx Bluetooth, Cyberdrive, X-Bass, 3D mode and MQA support.
The Brainwavz Hooka is a stick-on hanger that uses 3M's VHB tape, making it hold very securely to...
AudioQuest DragonFly Asynchronous USB DAC
DragonFly is an affordable and easy-to-use device that delivers far superior sound by bypassing...
MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones
MrSpeakers' ETHER headphone is an all-new design that makes use of several technology and...