Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:
Jun 27, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #3,196 of 3,631
Jun 27, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #3,198 of 3,631
Certainly not bragging haahahh. :) Complaining? More like bewildered...

Ah! In that case...never
NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg
mind.

Jun 28, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #3,200 of 3,631
Can anyone here tell me how to operate the V2s? Every time I shut it off and turn it back on, it goes to a voice prompt that says something like "E M Mo She' ". What does that mean and how do I make that stop. Also, how do you change Play Modes to shuffle? Does the V2s have an update somewhere?

Jun 28, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #3,201 of 3,631
Can anyone here tell me how to operate the V2s? Every time I shut it off and turn it back on, it goes to a voice prompt that says something like "E M Mo She' ". What does that mean and how do I make that stop. Also, how do you change Play Modes to shuffle? Does the V2s have an update somewhere?

That means music mode. It'll play music automatically. Push the middle button of the upper three to stop. You can not make that voice "E M Mo She" to stop. Music will play after that voice.

Jun 28, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #3,202 of 3,631
That means music mode. It'll play music automatically. Push the middle button of the upper three to stop. You can not make that voice "E M Mo She" to stop. Music will play after that voice.
Does that voice prompt stop? Mine keeps going and going until I press buttons. I have no idea what buttons, I just keep pressing mode and all the buttons until it plays music. Some other voice prompts in between. i can't logically figure out a button combination that i can control. And how do you get it to shuffle mode from it playing in order?

Jun 28, 2017 at 4:10 PM Post #3,203 of 3,631
Does that voice prompt stop? Mine keeps going and going until I press buttons. I have no idea what buttons, I just keep pressing mode and all the buttons until it plays music. Some other voice prompts in between. i can't logically figure out a button combination that i can control. And how do you get it to shuffle mode from it playing in order?

No voice prompts when stopped.
When you click the mode button, the orders are: single song; random; normal. Default mode is normal.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 8:34 AM Post #3,206 of 3,631
Last edited:
Jun 29, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #3,207 of 3,631
Certainly not bragging haahahh. :) Complaining? More like bewildered...

Hmm, guess I'm curious! How so? I thought the line out was low signal to feed follow on devices ie: DAC/DAC AMP or audio input and not intended to drive phones straight out:confused: With that said I've never used my line out but do love this little player with it's very natural SS:wink:

Crazy Budget.jpg

Jul 3, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #3,208 of 3,631
Hey guys, just got my walnut v2s. However after a few days, it stopped being able to play music. when i plug in my headphone and turn it on, the women's voice just keep saying music and wouldn't play any of my music. Just wondering if anyone encountered this problem and does anyone know of a fix?

Jul 3, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #3,209 of 3,631
Hey guys, just got my walnut v2s. However after a few days, it stopped being able to play music. when i plug in my headphone and turn it on, the women's voice just keep saying music and wouldn't play any of my music. Just wondering if anyone encountered this problem and does anyone know of a fix?

I do not own this one but as a general rule a hard reset can solve many issues. Of course I do not know how to reset this.

Jul 3, 2017 at 2:49 PM Post #3,210 of 3,631

I have a similar problem like that, try charging the v2s i notice that non stop music mode message when i play the player more than 10 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back