1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - :ok_hand: screenless budget killer combo DAP/Amp :ok_hand:

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by vapman, Dec 8, 2016.
First

Back
204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
Next

Last
  1. groucho69
    Are you bragging or complaining?

2. silverfishla
    Certainly not bragging haahahh. :) Complaining? More like bewildered...

3. groucho69
    Ah! In that case...never NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg mind.

4. yangian
    like HD598 from V2s!

5. silverfishla
    Can anyone here tell me how to operate the V2s? Every time I shut it off and turn it back on, it goes to a voice prompt that says something like "E M Mo She' ". What does that mean and how do I make that stop. Also, how do you change Play Modes to shuffle? Does the V2s have an update somewhere?

6. yangian
    That means music mode. It'll play music automatically. Push the middle button of the upper three to stop. You can not make that voice "E M Mo She" to stop. Music will play after that voice.

7. silverfishla
    Does that voice prompt stop? Mine keeps going and going until I press buttons. I have no idea what buttons, I just keep pressing mode and all the buttons until it plays music. Some other voice prompts in between. i can't logically figure out a button combination that i can control. And how do you get it to shuffle mode from it playing in order?

8. yangian
    No voice prompts when stopped.
    When you click the mode button, the orders are: single song; random; normal. Default mode is normal.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  9. silverfishla
    Thanks for your help. I have a feeling my unit may be faulty as I cannot change modes or get it to change anything.

10. yangian
    Really? That could be since there is lock button there

11. r0msk1
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  12. Podster
    Hmm, guess I'm curious! How so? I thought the line out was low signal to feed follow on devices ie: DAC/DAC AMP or audio input and not intended to drive phones straight out:confused: With that said I've never used my line out but do love this little player with it's very natural SS:wink:

Crazy Budget.jpg

13. R0BOX
    Hey guys, just got my walnut v2s. However after a few days, it stopped being able to play music. when i plug in my headphone and turn it on, the women's voice just keep saying music and wouldn't play any of my music. Just wondering if anyone encountered this problem and does anyone know of a fix?

14. groucho69
    I do not own this one but as a general rule a hard reset can solve many issues. Of course I do not know how to reset this.

15. Totoycute
    I have a similar problem like that, try charging the v2s i notice that non stop music mode message when i play the player more than 10 hours.

First

Back
204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213
215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224
Next

Last