Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Apr 2, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #1,487 of 1,751
Hello. I wanted to buy one here : eBay http://www.ebay.ca/i­tm/252803070213
But just wonderring why it is so cheap here? Copy? Not orivinal?

recently, on ebay there are quite a few list at or near your mentioned price. product from China, no one can really tell if they are real or not, even if you get an expensive one it might be a fake. even honest/reputable shop sometimes get conned by their own supplier supplying them with fake, and unknowingly sell them. all you can do is keep your fingers crossed, and pray to the god or whatever you believe in.

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:50 PM Post #1,489 of 1,751
recently, on ebay there are quite a few list at or near your mentioned price. product from China, no one can really tell if they are real or not, even if you get an expensive one it might be a fake. even honest/reputable shop sometimes get conned by their own supplier supplying them with fake, and unknowingly sell them. all you can do is keep your fingers crossed, and pray to the god or whatever you believe in.

Do you think that Xduoo will prepare new firmware for X10? What are your feelings?
postive about 'not going to happen'

Apr 3, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #1,490 of 1,751
  Do you think that Xduoo will prepare new firmware for X10? What are your feelings?

Considering that "Xduoo" and "new firmware" (at least since the X3) are mutually exlusive paradoxes (ie diametrically opposed), I doubt it! 
tongue.gif

Apr 4, 2017 at 2:56 AM Post #1,492 of 1,751
Hey guys...there seems to be a problem with my X10's battery.
I tried to start X10 but it just showed welcome screen and didn't start the player. Thinking that the battery might not have been charged, I kept it for charging. While charging it just shows welcome screen but doesn't show LED indicator or charging screen(Tried with different adapters and USB cables as well. I tried to connect it through computer, but device doesn't appear. I tried reset option as well but no success.
Has anyone faced similar problem before? and do you have solution for this?

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:45 AM Post #1,494 of 1,751
Not so sure about the x10 being the last Xduoo dap, but I am fairly sure we will not see another FW update for the x10

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:22 AM Post #1,495 of 1,751
I tried to start X10 but it just showed welcome screen and didn't start the player. Thinking that the battery might not have been charged, I kept it for charging. While charging it just shows welcome screen but doesn't show LED indicator or charging screen(Tried with different adapters and USB cables as well. I tried to connect it through computer, but device doesn't appear. I tried reset option as well but no success.
Try removing the battery and check it with a multimeter to see if its really dead. Does it get still warm whrn trying to charge?

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #1,496 of 1,751
Not so sure about the x10 being the last Xduoo dap, but I am fairly sure we will not see another FW update for the x10

If it doesn't sell they will just release another "New product" instead of spending time giving support to a product that not many people bought

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #1,497 of 1,751
S
since u see the welcome screen while charging,and nothing past it, it must not be the battery but can be a software boot up issue. Normally we should ne anle to listen eben with just enough battery to turn it on. Dont know if they have a restriction to complete the boot, if the battery level is below certain limit, but thats unlikely here.

Apr 6, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #1,498 of 1,751
S
since u see the welcome screen while charging,and nothing past it, it must not be the battery but can be a software boot up issue. Normally we should ne anle to listen eben with just enough battery to turn it on. Dont know if they have a restriction to complete the boot, if the battery level is below certain limit, but thats unlikely here.

Don't know what the problem is. Hace sent a mail to XDuoo service team. No reply yet.
Till then I'm using Fiio X3ii with MEMT X5...believe me guys..its one of the most musical combo I've hear till date.

Apr 7, 2017 at 5:42 AM Post #1,499 of 1,751
Don't know what the problem is. Hace sent a mail to XDuoo service team. No reply yet.
Till then I'm using Fiio X3ii with MEMT X5...believe me guys..its one of the most musical combo I've hear till date.
I think unless u r from china, that warranty is a lotto. It might cost alot if you have to send it to china. I had a problem with my jds labs c5d amp, after warranty and it was not sensible for me to ship to us. They were kind enough to send me a circuit diagram with the marked component that could cause the problem. It worked and i really appreciate that kind of service which is risky though, but practical on stuff which needs overseas sending. Inwould buy again products from jds

Apr 13, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #1,500 of 1,751

Hi, can you try to remove your SD card and see if your XDuoo X10 can startup fine?
The reason is, I had some songs that X10 does not play(seems like X10 thinks it is corrupt) and that would hang the system.
Even if you reset, it would load the last played song so it goes back to the same thing.

If you remove the SD card and boot, it would startup fine. Only if you were facing the same problem I did.

Another problem I find is....
It is getting harder to startup X10 successfully.
It clicks and blank screen.
Then I have to press the power button long enough until it clicks again.
Then I attempt to boot again and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

I have to reset the X10 and that seems to be the only way to boot it.

It is really disappointing that I am having this problem already.
Its been only a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back