TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 21, 2017 at 9:43 AM Post #20,131 of 24,683
Touche right back at ya! :wink: I'm sure you are right. The change of tips though is within the last week, for sure because I noticed that change. :)

I don't like the Spinfits and would have preferred the Kombis. But I did get a fresh pack of Kombis for the Master when Kieran sent me out my balanced cable for the Master so I should be good as long as it's the same barrel size.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017 at 9:51 AM Post #20,133 of 24,683
Since they already have 3 models with faceplates, they really should sell them as accessories. Maybe even as a custom-made if they have capability for it.

I'd love custom face plates. However, I'm not waiting months to get them, lol.

Jul 21, 2017 at 10:04 AM Post #20,135 of 24,683
IMG_3951.jpg
IMG_3955.jpg

Jul 21, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #20,140 of 24,683
Ack I was determined to get a refund for my pm6 today but seeing these posts make me hope that they will deliver my iem eventually... sigh

Bob said today or monday for the "last batch" of hunter/PM6. If by monday end of day I don't get a tracking number, I'll ask for a refund.

Jul 21, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #20,141 of 24,683
Well finally movement, as others have stated "oldudeo4" would be nice to see some hunter pm6.
i feel for those guys and I'm sure it's a bit bitter sweet, relief to see movement of any kind but still questions unanswered.
Glad to see trinity has not gone down the toilet too.
Keep sending iems , hunter, pm6, and the icarus range and i might jump back on the boat for the Phoenix but i do have to say they need for me to prove them selves a bit first with products going out the door, and communication would be nice.

But let's give them the benefit of the doubt for now and enjoy , glad to see all getting there icarus.
More master comparisons please.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #20,143 of 24,683
:open_mouth: sweet! The gunmetal looks great! You no longer blind people wearing them in public :upside_down:

I will sh!t my pants if the Icarus 4 ships in August and Trinity gets back on track

Lmao, fortunately for you there is a high likelihood that won't be necessary. :radioactive:

Jul 21, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #20,145 of 24,683
With so many (?all) Icarus III shipping, the probability that this was all a delay in receiving the proper parts seems high.
Whether they have gotten the correct components for the Airs still remains to be seen.
This is a good day for Trinity, to be sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back