TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 29, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #17,791 of 24,683
But they have given themselves a fixed limit: "we can go from shipping on time up to as much as 45 days later than the indicated approximate shipping time."
So Icarus III's 45 days starts soon. :wink:
Honestly, on past performance it will be interesting to see if they are being realistic with a 45 day window.. lucky it didn't apply to previous models. :wink:
They hired more staff and logistics, so they probably got it settled :p

May 30, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #17,793 of 24,683
@JaeYoon is that you in your avatar or some japanese celebrity? Just curios as your on the subject of japanese music...
Korean. Yoo-Ara
BKm6we3CEAAO5tO.jpg

May 30, 2017 at 2:20 AM Post #17,794 of 24,683
Oh boy I live in California! I live in Bay Area!
Bay Area in the house! Woot! I'm in South San Francisco.

I cancelled my PM6 late last year, too many unsurities. Impressed other members? I've only seen a couple small reviews and saw sibilance is an issue as well as small soundstage

May 30, 2017 at 2:21 AM Post #17,795 of 24,683
At least your product wasn't randomly erased from existence... Lol
Lol, good point. At least the product I ordered is actually the one that's being delivered.

Korean. Yoo-Ara
YOU'RE Yoo-Ara??? Lol, I kid. I listen to a fair amount of electronic music and sometimes, those hi-hats and synths can really test your tolerance of sibilance as well. I should start finding out hopefully around the end of the week or so. My Hunter is stateside and has left the international sorting center in San Francisco.

Yo @hernandoco, got a tracking number for your package to the middle of nowhere yet? :wink:

Last edited:
May 30, 2017 at 2:23 AM Post #17,796 of 24,683
Lol, good point. At least the product I ordered is actually the one that's being delivered.

YOU'RE Yoo-Ara??? Lol, I kid. I listen to a fair amount of electronic music and sometimes, those hi-hats and synths can really test your tolerance of sibilance as well. I should start finding out hopefully around the end of the week or so. My Hunter is stateside and has left the international sorting center in San Francisco.

Yo @hernandoco, got a tracking number for your package to the middle of nowhere yet? :wink:
Yay both you and midget guy are around sf. Im south bay.
Hey since you listen to electronic. Check this out!

May 30, 2017 at 5:46 AM Post #17,803 of 24,683
Okay my hunters have reached in singapore, not the best at explaining or telling the difference but the detail certainly seems good. Slight buzzing when idle in the left though, will check with other devices. Also, any suggestions for the cable choice?
Obligatory pictures:
hT5nJHi.jpg

May 30, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #17,805 of 24,683
Okay my hunters have reached in singapore, not the best at explaining or telling the difference but the detail certainly seems good. Slight buzzing when idle in the left though, will check with other devices. Also, any suggestions for the cable choice?
Obligatory pictures:
hT5nJHi.jpg
And mine are still in limbo... *** I ordered in June last year, and yet I've yet to even recieve a tracking number? Where's my bloody refund, jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back