TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 22, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #17,326 of 24,683
Glad things are arriving for some. I am still awaiting my PM6 in Atlanta, GA USA. Order placed 6/28/2016.
Hopeful with others receiving orders that this week is the week. Unfortunately I am in California right now so even if they do arrive, I won't be able to give a listen right away.

Wow... That's practically a year's wait.

May 22, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #17,327 of 24,683
Someone is still waiting for the Master? I've ordered the Master in mid January and I'm in central EU.
I'm starting to worry.
Still waiting in Venice too. Which might not say much considering my past dealing with the Italian mail; I even saw a whole cart full of parcels drop into the canal the other day... Was actually thinking of sending Trinity a message to get an update, but considering how swamped they probably are with mails (if this thread is any indication anyway) I keep deciding to wait 'a few more days'.

May 22, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #17,328 of 24,683
Still waiting in Venice too. Which might not say much considering my past dealing with the Italian mail; I even saw a whole cart full of parcels drop into the canal the other day... Was actually thinking of sending Trinity a message to get an update, but considering how swamped they probably are with mails (if this thread is any indication anyway) I keep deciding to wait 'a few more days'.
Mine arrived at the post office today but didn't get delivered as I have to pay a $20 import tax on it. Will probably pick it up tomorrow.

May 22, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #17,329 of 24,683
I had one of my Sabre IEM's replaced because the glue failed, looks like the other just came unglued now. Should still be under warranty so hopefully they kept some spares in stock for warranty replacement. I'm anxious to try the others but the Sabre are still the best sounding and most importantly best fitting IEM I've tried.

May 22, 2017 at 1:08 PM Post #17,330 of 24,683
Would be nice if the salt and speculation could stop too, just saying.

As iems are arriving I and I'm sure many others were hoping we could get back on track with some beneficial discussion over them - just ask yourself, in the spirit of the headfi forum and posting guidelines... what does the above add?

Still waiting for my PM6 in the UK, yes it's frustrating others are receiving hunters etc but I can wait a little longer. Can't wait though. (Edit: can wait, can't wait, lol, I dunno I'm just excited at this point!).
So you're being impatiently patient? You gotta pick one man! Lol.

So, in my hunt for better tips for my Trinity Audio IEM's (and my Noble Katana), I bought a box of Monster gel Supertips (all Large size) from ebay.

It turns out that the L size are too big, because unlike Comply style foam tips, these gel ones can't be squished first and then expand to fit.

However, the box included a pair of their foam Supertips, which fit well and seem to increase clarity and soundstage noticeably!
So just wondering if anyone in the UK would be interested in some kind of exchange?

I'd be interested to try the gel ones in Medium size, just to see how they are.
And/or, I'd like to swap my Large gel Supertips for a set of Large foam supertips.
Please PM me with suggestions if interested?
@Karendar, were you the one who suggested Monster gel tips? Looks like someone followed your advice :smiley:

Wow... That's practically a year's wait.
Mine's approaching that. Ordered a Hunter June 10, 2016. I keep hoping that I get an email update on the order, but no dice. I swear they're working backwards, newer orders first, older orders later. Sure hope that ain't the case.

May 22, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #17,334 of 24,683
Hunter wasn't a preorder "deal" - was priced at £500, but the standard 20 percent off for Head-Fi users could be used - imagine most people paid £400.

May 22, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #17,335 of 24,683
Hunter wasn't a preorder "deal" - was priced at £500, but the standard 20 percent off for Head-Fi users could be used - imagine most people paid £400.

That's what I paid yes

May 22, 2017 at 3:45 PM Post #17,336 of 24,683
Mine's approaching that. Ordered a Hunter June 10, 2016. I keep hoping that I get an email update on the order, but no dice. I swear they're working backwards, newer orders first, older orders later. Sure hope that ain't the case.[/QUOTE]

I hope they are worth it.

Any quick first impressions? or did I miss them?

May 22, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #17,337 of 24,683
Yep, that's what I paid for it. They better have put that money to work because the pound has crashed pretty hard since then.

I hope they are worth it.
I hope so. It's been, for all intents and purposes, an entire year since ordering them and 8 months off of the original projected delivery date. Like a KS, but not quite a KS. At the very least, I get a couple small chunks of titanium, right? (I put an upside-down smiley face in here initially and it was massive so I had to take it out LMAO)

Last edited:
May 22, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #17,338 of 24,683
Yep, that's what I paid for it. They better have put that money to work because the pound has crashed pretty hard since then.

I hope so. It's been, for all intents and purposes, an entire year since ordering them and 4 months off of the original projected delivery date. Like a KS, but not quite a KS. At the very least, I get a couple small chunks of titanium, right? (I put an upside-down smiley face in here initially and it was massive so I had to take it out LMAO)
The original projected delivery date was Aug/Sep of last year so 8 months off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back