Revamp Acoustics
Jul 19, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #361 of 765
WARNING

Please don't connect the battery from amazon before swaping the cable on connector.
After I've got report from @rcoleman1 and seeing the connector is swapped between original P1 battery and from the amazon.
You need to manually swap the cable in connector.

Jul 19, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #362 of 765
Thanks for the heads up TJ. I was very close to hitting the place order button on amazon. No way I'm ordering that battery if I have to mod it (no matter how simple it may be).

I'll just keep waiting for the official battery to arrive. Already waited two months for the P1 so a couple more weeks should be bearable.

Jul 19, 2017 at 3:21 PM Post #363 of 765
WARNING

Please don't connect the battery from amazon before swaping the cable on connector.
After I've got report from @rcoleman1 and seeing the connector is swapped between original P1 battery and from the amazon.
You need to manually swap the cable in connector.
So the wires just need to be swapped around? I already had mine charging. nothing felt hot or looked weird.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #374 of 765
Previous track button on mine does previous album. When I press next track to get all the way to the last song on an album and then I press it one more time it goes to the first song on the next album, then when I press the previous button, it goes back to the first song on the album.This has become highly frustrating.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017 at 3:07 PM Post #375 of 765
Previous track button on mine does previous album. When I press next track to get all the way to the last song on an album and then I press it one more time it goes to the first song on the next album, then when I press the previous button, it goes back to the first song on the album.This has become highly frustrating.

Sorry I don't understand what you want.
Do you mean you want when you press previous track, it's go to last track in previous album?
Not first track in previous album that P1 do now?

I'm sorry if that system make you highly frustrated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back