TOUR CLOSED - LIME EARS US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - LE2, LE3SW, and Aether >>> Starting February 2017
Apr 12, 2017 at 12:40 AM Post #91 of 210
  My review of Aether, this is  actually my first review on Head-fi.
http://www.head-fi.org/products/lime-ears-aether/reviews/18394

Nice review, this is a very helpful review with nice comparisons as well as descriptions. If this is any indication, it seems you should be doing more reviews.......

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:46 AM Post #92 of 210
  Nice review, this is a very helpful review with nice comparisons as well as descriptions. If this is any indication, it seems you should be doing more reviews.......

Thanks for the kind words...

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:34 AM Post #94 of 210
Apr 18, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #97 of 210
  I live in Las Vegas, NV and I would like to participate this tour. I agreed to follow the terms of this tour, thank you. 

Congratulations on your new Aether purchase!!!! I know you will love it.

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #98 of 210
  I live in the DC metro area and would like to participate in the tour. I agreed to follow the terms of this tour, thanks!!

Added

Apr 18, 2017 at 2:51 AM Post #99 of 210
Hey Guys, Can I get an update on who has the tour kits?

Apr 26, 2017 at 6:12 PM Post #101 of 210
Messaged both @warrior1975 and @the dan of steel. Since warrior1975 seems to be on a break from headfi, I'll forward the package to dan if warrior does not respond within 24 hours to keep the tour going efficiently.

Apr 26, 2017 at 7:48 PM Post #103 of 210
@seamon how did you like the Aether?

I thought it was very neutral yet very musical. This was also the week I tried most of the heavweights in the industry at Axpona.
Aether remains on of the select few IEMs in the market on which I could hear no sibilance. I am usually extremely sensitive to sibilance so that was a plus. I liked the Vertical Soundstage. This was a stark contrast to my A12 which has almost zero vertical soundstage. Horizontal soundstage wise, A12 is considerably wider than Aether.

I was impressed by the bass. With the switch on, the sub bass almost reached A12 levels which is admirable considering A12 is custom.

Midrange was a tad more forward than A12 which I liked very much. Meanwhile A12, tia fourte mids are much more musical. Aether is fairly musical and more so than IEMs like Andromeda.

Imaging and layering is very good. Not at Zeus levels but very good overall.

I liked the tonality a lot. It ranks pretty high on my list for tonalities I have heard in IEMs.

Aether definitely needs a little more air. It lacks the enveloping feeling of some IEMs like A12 and tia fourte. It is close though and is better at this than IEMs like Vega, Noble Kaiser Encore.

The star of the show for me was definitely the amount of Treble in the Aether. This is my perfect level of Treble. I long for this amount of Treble in my A12. It's slightly dark yet bright enough(for me). Just the perfect amount.

Apr 26, 2017 at 9:55 PM Post #105 of 210
I can't post my review because it exceeds 1000 characters(not even words). What the heck!?
Is this normal @Brooko?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back