Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 28, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #4,666 of 4,830
Well, well. Jake sent me such letter three weeks ago. And then silence...
I think a lot of people have gotten that message for over 8 weeks now so it's kind of been a crapshoot. If you're told next week, don't hold your breath. I've been hoping to get my Airs for a couple weeks now since I saw the first people get theirs, but no dice. I don't think they'll show up tonight either, which obviously means I have little faith it's coming next week. Even if it's as bad as some people are saying in KS, I want to at least receive it.

Apr 28, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #4,667 of 4,830
I heard both the Master and the Icarus III at SoCal Canjam and although it was almost impossible to adequately
compare them coming out of a phone, I would definitely say that the Icarus sounded great, slightly bigger soundstage than the Master and the smaller form factor might appeal. Pretty much a coin toss for me. But I have my Master now
and did take advantage of the Icarus offer so I'll be able to compare them better in the future. One will go to my son's
GF who loves Mumford and Sons so I will be listening to please her or let her choose if I still feel they're pretty alike!

Apr 28, 2017 at 8:11 PM Post #4,671 of 4,830
Hallelujah! I receved my Masters today. First impressions: Dang. These puppies are heavy. But I was able to get a good fit with the tips that were installed at the "factory". And out of the box, with the factory installed filter(not sure what color it is), they sound pretty darn good. To my ears there bass goes deep, but isn't overwhelming, mids are maybe a tad bright, but, again, not overwhelming, ditto the treble. Soundstage seems pretty wide and deep. Bear in mind, this is only 10 minutes or so of listening, so it is very preliminary. Have to try different tips and filters, etc. I like the "modular" cable bit. Overall, very positive so far. Now if I can dig up a case for everything........and if somehow my Delta VII can find their way to me, that would be very cool.

May 2, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #4,673 of 4,830
Did anyone try to get a refund for Deltas?
Hello,
I did. I opened a claim in PayPal as Trinity had not been very responsive after their last apologies email. They have refunded my money without further discussion. I am happy to have requested the refund as this was going beyond the reasonable trust for a preorder.
Regards

Last edited:
May 2, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #4,676 of 4,830
To be honest, I'm just posting here because I can't figure out how to disable email updates for threads without posting something......
Go to subscriped threads.
Check the boxes of threads you don't want to be notified.
Scroll down to the option box
-> Disable email notifications.

If you don't want to instantly subscripe once you post something, or disable auto-email-sub there is an option in your preferences.
Go to your profile, click your avatar, now you are in the settings.

Cheers

May 3, 2017 at 5:58 AM Post #4,677 of 4,830
Hello,
I did. I opened a claim in PayPal as Trinity had not been very responsive after their last apologies email. They have refunded my money without further discussion. I am happy to have requested the refund as this was going beyond the reasonable trust for a preorder.
Regards

Thanks. I got Jake's answer that my Atlas Deltas would be shipping the week after on 20th of April and will wait for that time+2 weeks for shipping. After that I'll request refund via Paypal too. Does anyone know, if there's another status update when they actually start shipment?

May 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #4,680 of 4,830
Any updates on pm6?
Bob: everything going according to schedule(around april time)
Looks at calendar, its may!!!
Must be planning to ship next year, still have 0 ideas what they look like after the latest revision(zinc alloy body), 0 answers on the QnA thread and no proper answers regarding shipping. Come on Bob, is a q number that hard to give?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back