Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations
Nov 8, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #3,946 of 4,123
Wow ok i have a possibility to get a vorgz duo updated version for half its Price .. do u Think that a better proposition ? Since u guys mentioned its In the same class ?
Its not, I had two and sold both within a month. Mid sounding amp.

Nov 8, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #3,947 of 4,123
So will u be ordering the 6tx too ? Well so I guess that I have to wait really patiently ! Does Robert plan to get better with waiting times ? I mean I would think it's just the rnd part that takes long and once set the production should be the easy part no ? And on his website it seems it's already in production ? I guess i will make do with my modest jlabs c5 :frowning2:

Though it says battery is only 1200 and nothing about stainless steel case ?

Nov 8, 2016 at 3:10 AM Post #3,948 of 4,123
Should start singibg a song about Waiting.

Nov 8, 2016 at 3:51 AM Post #3,949 of 4,123
Should start singibg a song about Waiting.

haha ,, this actually worries me in terms of service and warranty and the fact its a one man team which i can respect but in terms of support ? say vs the vorzuge which i have gotten immediate resposnses too .. i saw that you sold yours unused a few months back .. why did u buy it even ? im still torn between that one and this or maybe your 5tx :wink:

Nov 8, 2016 at 3:58 AM Post #3,950 of 4,123
haha ,, this actually worries me in terms of service and warranty and the fact its a one man team which i can respect but in terms of support ? say vs the vorzuge which i have gotten immediate resposnses too .. i saw that you sold yours unused a few months back .. why did u buy it even ? im still torn between that one and this or maybe your 5tx :wink:
otc happens in forums

Nov 9, 2016 at 2:36 AM Post #3,952 of 4,123
Can anyone compare the 5T/5Tx to the Chord Mojo (with sensitive IEMs)?

Thanks
I have all three.:blush:. What sort of music you going to be listening to? Arrow is much easier to use on the go. Mojo has a great dac and Arrow has a great amp and able to pin point boost the bass and treble.

Nov 9, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #3,953 of 4,123

Thanks

Can you provide more detail about the audio quality of the 5Tx vs. Mojo? How is it's bass presentation against the 5Tx (at setting 1 and 2)?

I usually listen to: Metal, Hard & Progressive rock as well as some Jazz variants. I stream music with TIDAL HiFi  via the S7 Edge and SE846 IEM.

I own the 5Tx and like it a lot, I mostly use it at home, and for true portability I use the AQ Dragonfly Black.
I heard a lot of good stuff about the Mojo and I'm curious about its audio signature against the 5Tx

Nov 9, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #3,954 of 4,123
Thanks

Can you provide more detail about the audio quality of the 5Tx vs. Mojo? How is it's bass presentation against the 5Tx (at setting 1 and 2)?

I usually listen to: Metal, Hard & Progressive rock as well as some Jazz variants. I stream music with TIDAL HiFi  via the S7 Edge and SE846 IEM.

I own the 5Tx and like it a lot, I mostly use it at home, and for true portability I use the AQ Dragonfly Black.
I heard a lot of good stuff about the Mojo and I'm curious about its audio signature against the 5Tx
Im listening to I Killed The Prom Queen and the Arrow can do it all and does it well. The Mojo has a slight better seperation but lacks bass punch. Mojo and phone one can eq the mojo with music apps. Both are great. If on the go the Arrow wins hands down.

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #3,955 of 4,123
Got the Mojo today. As mentioned above, it sounds great (more refined than the 5Tx), but lacks the 5Tx bass punch. So I connected the Mojo audio out to the 5Tx input. Ho! it sounds so great.
I tried to set the Mojo to line_out mode, but it yields very very loud audio input to the 5Tx, so I set the Mojo to a lower volume (as well as my S7e source).

Nov 11, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #3,957 of 4,123
I wish the arrow had a better DAC, that really is its downfall. That's why the mojo wins out for me, even if the arrow has a better amp just a terrible DAC.
Hence many stack them.

Nov 11, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #3,958 of 4,123
Hence many stack them.

For me it looses its portability and for home I have the chord Dave, for office I have the naim dac v1. So I've found little use for the arrow. I'd buy one again if they update it's DAC to something worth while at it's price point or at least have it as an upgrade option for an extra $100 or $200. For me the less bassy but still decent amp of the mojo has the more important drastically better DAC. Hopefully headstage updates their DAC soon, even the cheap dragon fly has a much better DAC.

Nov 12, 2016 at 2:24 AM Post #3,959 of 4,123
For me it looses its portability and for home I have the chord Dave, for office I have the naim dac v1. So I've found little use for the arrow. I'd buy one again if they update it's DAC to something worth while at it's price point or at least have it as an upgrade option for an extra $100 or $200. For me the less bassy but still decent amp of the mojo has the more important drastically better DAC. Hopefully headstage updates their DAC soon, even the cheap dragon fly has a much better DAC.
So you pop in this thread to bash the Arrow every two months and to retell that you have a Dave? You have said the same thing on many threads for the past year. For portable use and for its (Arrow) amp its better than the Mojo.The Arrow bass and treble boost is better than the Mojo. For bass, electronic and dance music the Arrow is better than the Mojo. The Mojos dac is better than the Arrows dac.Yes dor sitting at home alone the Dave is better.

Nov 12, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #3,960 of 4,123
So you pop in this thread to bash the Arrow every two months and to retell that you have a Dave? You have said the same thing on many threads for the past year. For portable use and for its (Arrow) amp its better than the Mojo.The Arrow bass and treble boost is better than the Mojo. For bass, electronic and dance music the Arrow is better than the Mojo. The Mojos dac is better than the Arrows dac.Yes dor sitting at home alone the Dave is better.

I really liked my old arrow and wish he'd update the DAC so I can use the arrow again, I'm just disappointed he hasn't updated the dac in years while everyone else has. His dac technology has stood still for 5, 10 years while everyone else has kept up and I wish he got the hint and updates as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back