EarSonics' two flagships: the universal S-EM9, and new custom EM10.
May 18, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #1,111 of 1,260
I don't know what that means or where you heard that. Dimitri was usually positionned around market price, not below.

I didn't hear it, I know for a fact he sold some IEMs at a lower price to some of my friends. :)That said, those were face-to-face sales in Meets. Whether they were brand new or not, I cannot say.

Last edited:
May 18, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #1,112 of 1,260
I didn't hear it, I know for a fact he sold some IEMs at a lower price to some of my friends. :)That said, those were face-to-face sales in Meets. Whether they were brand new or not, I cannot say.
Hum, I hope this dates from before he stopped being authorized reseller, because otherwise bye bye guarantee.

May 19, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #1,113 of 1,260
That's too bad, I have had only good experience w/ MusicaAcoustics, but at least Earsonics seem to have some local US distribution now.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #1,121 of 1,260
EarSonics has done it last years I believe, but not for all models.. A bit hard to predict, we will know around then. As a very rough guess, I would suspect the EM10 would not be included in a BF sale because it's a custom fit. But don't take my word for it.

Jun 8, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #1,122 of 1,260
EarSonics has done it last years I believe, but not for all models.. A bit hard to predict, we will know around then. As a very rough guess, I would suspect the EM10 would not be included in a BF sale because it's a custom fit. But don't take my word for it.

We will look forward to it being included in your @flinkenick 2018 shootout! :ksc75smile:

-Collin-

Jun 8, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #1,124 of 1,260
LOL!! Slim chance of that happening hehe, but I appreciate the enthusiasm.

I told myself that I would buy whichever won the 2017 shootout, but then an impulse buy of the Vega won me over. Oh well #13 ain't bad! Loving that shootout though :)

-Collin-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back