DX200=Affordable High End Audio. Dual ES9028Pro dacs. AMP1, AMP3, AMP5, AMP7 & AMP8 ***Firmware support now up for AMP9***
Jun 17, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #6,496 of 22,021
This is a link for the latest DX200 firmware:

http://ibasso.com/down.php

FW 2.3.125

Improvements with this firmware:
1. Improved SPDIF output function.
2. Added the option that to erase user data into the factory reset.(Android OS)
3. Rectified the bug that some music files would cause the player APP to crash.(Android OS)
4. Improved the shuffle playback.
5. Added volume indicator on navigation bar (Android OS)
6. Rectified the bug that music in the playlist can't be removed. (Android OS)
7. Song order in the playlist is now sorted by added time. (Android OS)
8. Rectified the bug that there was no pop up window when long press the secondary structure folder on directory review.(Android OS)

iBasso Stay updated on iBasso at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://www.ibasso.com/ paul@ibasso.com
Jun 17, 2017 at 11:07 AM Post #6,497 of 22,021
[...]

Improvements with this firmware:

[...]

5. Added volume indicator on navigation bar (Android OS)

[...]

7. Song order in the playlist is now sorted by added time. (Android OS)

[...]

Yesss! Especially the second one is an important fix and a great thing if it finally works.

Great job!

Now all I have to do is to download and install the update.

By the way, is there a chance that we are gonna see over-the-air updates anytime soon?

Jun 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #6,498 of 22,021
i´m trying to install the driver of rockchip(X64). windows 10 recognizes the chip but does not install the drivers
any help?

Jun 17, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #6,501 of 22,021
When pop noise (short-circuit liked sound) that mostly find in 96Hz/24bit will be fixed?
When do you get this? For me, I haven't experienced it with any formats for resolution.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #6,502 of 22,021
@jamato8 : Always. Every times I play 96kHz/24bit in random points in music tracks especially more frequency when the device is hot. Not only me that heard. they are many users hear same as me. Luckily, AK SP1000 has more this kind of noise sound than iBasso DX200.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #6,503 of 22,021
@jamato8 : Always. Every times I play 96kHz/24bit in random points in music tracks especially more frequency when the device is hot. Not only me that heard. they are many users hear same as me. Luckily, AK SP1000 has more this kind of noise sound than iBasso DX200.

I would contact Paul but I am trying to understand what you are getting since I don't hear it or get it with recordings. I am now using the latest FW and enjoy the sound. Maybe there would be an improvement but I would also do a factory reset. The SP1000 has more of the white noise you are talking about? Maybe it is the file?

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #6,504 of 22,021
@jamato8 : Please check on this thread No.1 of the table. Firstly, I never noticed until somebody told me and I tried to focus on that kind of sound. If you listen music unintentionally, you might hear nothing noise.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #6,505 of 22,021
Yeah, seems like I recall having that problem on one of the earlier firmware versions... but it was only in the Android version, while the Mango version worked fine. But that was quite awhile ago. Haven't had any problem with HD files in Android or Mango since several firmware updates ago.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #6,507 of 22,021
@jamato8 : Please check on this thread No.1 of the table. Firstly, I never noticed until somebody told me and I tried to focus on that kind of sound. If you listen music unintentionally, you might hear nothing noise.
I often listen carefully and with IEM's and the Focal Utopia, I don't hear it.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #6,508 of 22,021
Currently, I am downloading FW2.3.125. With FW 2.2.110, I still hear pop noise issue in Pure Mango mode. it's nothing about earphones that have been used. Currently I don't quite sure that this is Hardware defect or Software defect if many customers still agreed that they have no such kind of this issue.

Jun 17, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #6,509 of 22,021
Here it is: 2.3.125-L0! For those who don't know what it is all about, please read the announce of the previous firmware build, and linked articles.

Apart of the official changes in 2.3.125, there are some more:
  • You can see "USB Mass Storage" text instead of "MIDI", but not in all the languages supported by Android. Sorry if it is still "MIDI" for you, but it continues working as USB Mass Storage for sure!
  • USB Audio version 1.1.43 with improved user interface, and some new features: media buttons filter, beep on USB interface detached, ability to hide MangoPlayer. Please read the full description for details.
  • Experimental change in the embedded HibyMusic: support for screen rotation. It works not flawlessly in landscape mode, but does support reverse portrait!

Jun 17, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #6,510 of 22,021
When will we get the three long time promised things: 1. parametric EQ 2. OS lag fix 3. OTA FW updates??? I'm starting to worry those will never happen... Please iBasso don't disappoint your customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back