May 8, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #1,171 of 1,421
My Darling
2014 Hyundai Centennial also known as Equus in some parts of the world
V8 5Litre 8 gears, Air suspension
Lexicon 17 speaker surround speaker system

May 13, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #1,176 of 1,421
  From the back, looks like a mercedes.
From the side, looks like a Lexus

I'd say it looks more like a BMW E60 and a Lexus S190 bumped uglies back in 2010.

May 28, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #1,178 of 1,421
My current car, which is the first brand new car I have ever purchased (all others were used):

CS-1.jpg

May 28, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #1,181 of 1,421
I love the look and stance of those cars, just wish they had a turbo model! 

It would be nice if they did bring out a special version with more power for those who want it. Personally though, I'm not a fan of turbo motors in my vehicles and if it had one I would have never even considered it. I don't think they will ever put a turbo in it from the factory due to them already having heat related issues with the stock motor that have yet to be solved. The reason I installed the hood vents is just daily driving in a hot climate is enough to deteriorate the ignition coils and throw engine check lights after a few years... The engine bay really needs to be vented on this car!

I'm more a fan of the exotic small V8's...If cost and maintenance weren't an issue, this would be the kind of motor I would want in the car:

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/s5Q_rGllPVs[/VIDEO]

May 29, 2016 at 3:52 PM Post #1,184 of 1,421

Just picked up a Neon SRT-4 last night. Puts down 300hp to the wheels. 

That's a massive intercooler.

It's an AGP BFMIC, it serves a massive purpose :wink:

That's a massive intercooler.

junk

You're just mad about your slow Chevy Cruze 
tongue.gif

It would be nice if they did bring out a special version with more power for those who want it. Personally though, I'm not a fan of turbo motors in my vehicles and if it had one I would have never even considered it. I don't think they will ever put a turbo in it from the factory due to them already having heat related issues with the stock motor that have yet to be solved. The reason I installed the hood vents is just daily driving in a hot climate is enough to deteriorate the ignition coils and throw engine check lights after a few years... The engine bay really needs to be vented on this car!

I'm more a fan of the exotic small V8's...If cost and maintenance weren't an issue, this would be the kind of motor I would want in the car:  

I wasn't aware of the heat related issues. There were rumors about an STI version at one point, it looks like they went the other way with those. 

May 31, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #1,185 of 1,421

LSX swap. The answer for more power is always an LSX swap.
biggrin.gif

And if they can shoehorn one into a friggin Miata, you can probably fit one in a BRZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back