AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone
Apr 27, 2017 at 10:33 AM Post #1,081 of 5,483
I will be at Tokyo Headphone festival day after tomorrow, and I hope I can listen to AEON, I already pre-order one but I'm on fire to hear them ASAP. and I hope a can listen to mr.speaker electrostatic headphone.
I will report how they sound if I had the chance to hear them. :)

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 6:01 PM Post #1,086 of 5,483
Would Mr.Speakers be willing to write a lower declared value to help with tax/duties, or would that be illegal or something?
It's definitely illegal, but that doesn't mean they won't do it. It just means they won't admit to it publicly. You're better off asking them about that in a phone call.

Apr 27, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #1,087 of 5,483
Would Mr.Speakers be willing to write a lower declared value to help with tax/duties, or would that be illegal or something?

From the MrSpeakers website section on shipping information: "MrSpeakers always declares purchase price on customs declarations in compliance with International laws. We do not make exceptions to this."

So, I wouldn't hold my breath. Any reputable business would do the same.

Apr 27, 2017 at 10:30 PM Post #1,088 of 5,483
From the MrSpeakers website section on shipping information: "MrSpeakers always declares purchase price on customs declarations in compliance with International laws. We do not make exceptions to this."
Thanks, good to know. Well at least that means $699 and not $799. :)

Apr 28, 2017 at 3:40 AM Post #1,089 of 5,483
Both ÆON and the electrostatic will be at the Tokyo show, as will I. :) I have to say I'm about done with shows for a while, too much travel this year!

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Apr 28, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #1,090 of 5,483
Both ÆON and the electrostatic will be at the Tokyo show, as will I. :) I have to say I'm about done with shows for a while, too much travel this year!

Flying to a different country every weekend where scores admire you for your brilliant work, hmmmmmmmmm..................I couldn't do it!

Lol, seriously, hang in there Dan! Burning Man is coming soon!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2017 at 9:36 AM Post #1,091 of 5,483

It's unfortunate, especially with the crap Canuck buck. The Aeon will end up costing about $1400 when all expenses are added up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back