`

1. BRSxIgnition
  2. miow
    I just would love to be blessed with some extra money to be able to try the AKG K267 Tiesto's. If they have stunning highs (I'm also a treble-head) and forward mids, they will be a dream come true because of the 3 levels of bass adjustement (I'm a bass-head too).

3. BRSxIgnition
    Quote:
    Agreed - I'm looking forward to getting them come late October, early November. If they have those detailed AKG highs, and improve the bass punch, they'll be a winner. The all aluminium construction is already a winner for me, as well as the look and bass customization.

Fingers crossed they live up to my expectations.

4. Craigster75
    Quote:

after researching further, you are correct that they have been out since February, please disregard the German Maestro GMP 835D.  They are fugly anyway :)

5. miow
    Quote:

Indeed. And the separation and the soundstage. Fingers crossed ; )

6. BRSxIgnition
    Quote:
    We really need some reviews on these... Or new information at all. 

But come on, the feature set is to drool for, at least on paper:

AKG K267 Tiesto (Flagship)
    1. Over-ear (circum-aural) closed back design
    2. User adjustable bass boost (Studio, Stage, Club)
    3. Dual Plug-In for Detachable Cable
    4. Oversized 2” (50mm) low resonance driver
    5. DAT HEADBAND.
    6. 3D-Axis folding mechanism
    7. All aluminium, (p)leather, and ABS construction.

The only minus I can see is they might be a bit large and/or heavy - but I could deal with that as I can wear them around my neck when not in use. This is the headphone that is tempting me to cancel my M-100 order and just wait for it. It's like voices in my head, ahh!

7. mrtim6
    Windsor great iPhone review - judging by the blue sky's I didn't think you were in blighty!

8. Craigster75
  9. BRSxIgnition
  10. miceblue
    So...where am I supposed to put a review for the M-100 when I receive it?
    1. Head-Fi product page
    2. big thread
    3. "appreciation thread"
    4. this thread
    5. the new thread like this thread

11. blotto5
    Quote:
    Anakchan posted his impressions in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623154/v-moda-m-100-vtf-100-appreciation-thread-images-impressions-reviews, and that is where I and most of us will do the same when we get our headphones. BRSxIgnition also set up a new thread for the Mid-fi battle where I also plan on posting impressions and reviews to contribute.

Quote:

12. BRSxIgnition
  13. Craigster75
    I just picked up Momentum and A//B'd against the UE6000.   The clear winner is.....................................................UE6000.

The UE6000 is tighter, goes deeper and is more dynamic on the low end with smoother, more natural mids and highs.  On some songs I found Momentum almost harsh where the UE6000 was better extended and silky by comparison.  Bottom line, I am keeping the UE6000 regardless of any headphone I may come across and am returning Momentum tomorrow.

14. BRSxIgnition
    Quote:
    Post this on the new thread please.