「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 21, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #174,031 of 177,744
Rocketmans+used+roll+picture+rocketmans+rolled+image+this+fell+out+of+_83f432c696e059228bdfb37b11e6bb91.jpg

lol'd

the nostalgia......

Jul 22, 2017 at 7:50 AM Post #174,035 of 177,744
I've been too busy with life lately. I need a break.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

m5gMDtm.gif

tumblr_mnb9wyKy3a1rfovzio1_500.gif

Same.

;-;

----------------------------

So far really enjoying the Intuos3. The additional buttons were just what I needed. I kinda wanted the multi touch feature on newer tablets for gestures regarding scrolling, but the touch strip on this one works pretty well for that, abeit a bit short. I'll take this over the annoying newer design in which I keep bumping/activating the buttons by accident though. Overall the tablet is comfortable and solid.

The only downside is the mouse included doesn't track very well. Not sure if it's because the mouse is old and broken or if it's just like that.

Jul 22, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #174,036 of 177,744
Same.

;-;

----------------------------

So far really enjoying the Intuos3. The additional buttons were just what I needed. I kinda wanted the multi touch feature on newer tablets for gestures regarding scrolling, but the touch strip on this one works pretty well for that, abeit a bit short. I'll take this over the annoying newer design in which I keep bumping/activating the buttons by accident though. Overall the tablet is comfortable and solid.

The only downside is the mouse included doesn't track very well. Not sure if it's because the mouse is old and broken or if it's just like that.
lol. the first day I got mine, the scrolling would activate anytime I would pass my hand over it. I spent 20mn ready to throw it at the wall and then set myself on fire using coca cola as fuel(it's a cry for help, it doesn't have to be rational!!!!!). then I found out that I could turn off a side in the drivers ^_^. one of those moments where you go from "those guys are idiots" to "I'm an idiot/RTFM before complaining".

Jul 22, 2017 at 1:26 PM Post #174,038 of 177,744
a new Basilisk anime is announced, my fanboy level goes over 9000!!!!
if they dare turn it into some crappy naruto/burrito kind of anime, I'll grab my old samsung YPP3 DAP and commit Sudoku.

Jul 22, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #174,040 of 177,744
Just remembered, I didn't watch today's episode of Boku no Hero Academia! Going to watch it now... Btw, any of you Kakegurui fans, I highly recommend watching the anime "Akagi." You'll love it! ^__^ Can't say the same about "Kaiji" though which is a bit surprising because both are about gambling and the author is the same...

Jul 22, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #174,042 of 177,744
I'm so behind on everything.

I'm watching Prince of Tennis for the first time and really enjoying it. It can end up as my favorite anime because they get straight to the point and doesn't have stupid fanservice or filler. Most of the characters are likable too.

Jul 22, 2017 at 3:27 PM Post #174,044 of 177,744

I'm watching Prince of Tennis for the first time and really enjoying it. It can end up as my favorite anime because they get straight to the point and doesn't have stupid fanservice or filler. Most of the characters are likable too.

Great show! Remember watching this on animax when I was a teenager haha.

Jul 22, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #174,045 of 177,744

mada mada dane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back