Who wants Grado HP-1ks brought back?
May 8, 2003 at 11:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 61

Vertigo-1

Señor Sony
I don't think we ever did one of these for the heck of it, and I'm really surprised we haven't done one. Keep in mind that you should ideally be able to afford one before voting yes.
wink.gif
And if you vote no and want to argue yet again about why Grado will never ever ever ever ever bring them back, feel free to.

May 9, 2003 at 12:40 AM Post #5 of 61
you may as well make a thread "who wants a million dollars?"

John Grado said they ain't comin' back, end of story. he sort of owns the company.

frown.gif

May 9, 2003 at 12:44 AM Post #6 of 61
Hell, I'd be happy with the flat pads coming back.
Quote:

John Grado said they ain't comin' back, end of story. he sort of owns the company.

austonia, that last line just cracked me up for some reason.
biggrin.gif

May 9, 2003 at 12:50 AM Post #8 of 61
we could boycott Grado and force him to bring it back
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2003 at 12:51 AM Post #9 of 61
John is a super nice guy, and a wonderful, gracious host to our Head-Fi meets. But on this particular issue, he seems to really dig his heals into the ground. I wonder if it's (at least partially) an ego/family 'thing'?

Either way, it's too bad (for us
frown.gif
).

May 9, 2003 at 12:55 AM Post #11 of 61
Anyone want to talk to john about this at the head-fi meet at his pad?

May 9, 2003 at 12:58 AM Post #13 of 61
Quote:

Originally posted by Ebonyks
Anyone want to talk to john about this at the head-fi meet at his pad?

That was half the idea of this thread. I don't think we've ever seen a concentrated poll that shows the interest level of bringing back the HP-1ks. If only say, 100 people voted yes in here, not likely they'll come back. If say, 1000 of our current 5000+ membership voted yes, that'd say something I think.

May 9, 2003 at 12:59 AM Post #14 of 61
what do you wanna bet the guy who voted "No, for evil reasons I shall keep to myself" has a pair ands wants to remain superior to the rest of us?
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

-dd3mon

May 9, 2003 at 1:26 AM Post #15 of 61
Although I didn't vote that way...I actually thought that some will vote No, explicitly to remain part of the inner circle...the dark fiends of head-fidome....I mean....us HP-1000 owners really ARE cooler than the rest of you simple folk
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back