Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 6, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #1,891 of 10,312
Quote:

some quick pics of my new baby...the teddybear is my test object trying out how light the cables are..lolz ps..my apologies for the bad quality..was in a hurry!
L3000.gif

i still need some hours to listen to it..thats why i was so quiet... with every single hour my cables get better...somehow the cables needed a bit more burnin time...wow! but one thing i already know for sure..i am not going to upgrade to a silver widow for my he500...as for my ears i think the treble is just right now....the voices sound silky sweet (the voice of the female singer of evenasence is really sexy by the way..i always thought her voice was only good for screamin
wink.gif
!), the lows are very bass natural sounding and the mids..well..adele sounds as if i can touch her! and the highs (mariay hello!) wow! breathtaking...i tried sarah brighton also.and queen! OMG..really! and the silver widow will for sure will sound brighter...but as i said...pity i have not the money laying around to actually test that in reallife..but who knows one day i can try one, if i find a nice person to lend me one
biggrin.gif
but for now..the black widow 22awg sounds like the ultimate he500 cable for me until now..in a few days i will try to put a short review online for the BW as i know u all are waiting for that..so have a bit patience...let me enjoy my cables a bit..so dont be so selfish and let me enjoy my cables a bit ok!!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Very nice!  Love the look. I am going to have to try some HiFiMan cans one of these days. BTW, Amy Lee is amazing! The latest CD on "Made of Stone" her soaring voice gives me chills. I'll bet I have listened to that CD over 100 times.

Enjoy the new additions and get the review done when you can!

Congrats!

beerchug.gif

Jan 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #1,892 of 10,312
Quote:
nothing on bottom inside of envelope
frown.gif
am i missing something?
confused.gif
well..am back to my music again..see ya in a few hours
wink.gif

am already intoxicated..will be trying evanasence later again..and some queen..and even petra berger and i will even try some classical mozart thingies i found. as u can see on pics i already have my new tubes in (tung sols 5998)..the most detaily tube u can buy i understand for my amp...and i just burned them in...mmmmmmm
but back to listening... pics on my profile will be updated soon..so if u dont find any headphone pics of my he500 anymore..then u know why....
L3000.gif

and where is my armbrace? my 10 year old gaby was anxious checking my evelope looking for a pink armbrace...oh wait...oops...u only sent them with iem cables right? oops...now i have to explain that to a 10 year old spoiled lady..oops..wish me luck!
eek.gif
if i wont make it back online then..well..ever saw a movie that a guy was killed by his own family..well...
biggrin.gif

That was a joke, i don't have a very good sense of humor. 
biggrin.gif

Darn, i must have forgotten to include the rubber strap, they go out with every purchase over £10 and not just IEM cables and you need to tell me if you wanted pink. 
biggrin.gif

I will throw some in the post for you tomorrow.

Jan 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #1,896 of 10,312
I have a new cable arriving in 2 weeks, actually it's two cables, same one in two sizes. This will be my last release for the foreseeable future as i believe i already have the best cables available, and certainly the largest selection found anywhere.

As you most are aware, i now have what you could call my Silver Poison and Scorpion available in a Litz cable, the Black Widow and Silver Widow. The Viper was feeling a little left out so as of the 23rd of this month, i will have a 26AWG and a 22AWG version of OCC Litz  Silver plated Copper or Silver Cu as some like to call it.

What i need for this cable is a new name, we already have Silver Widow for the Silver/Gold cables and Black Widow for the Copper cables, so we need something that goes with widow and obviously has a Toxic/Poisonous theme to it.

So lads/ladies, post your suggestions and if i like any of them, that's what i will use, the name i pick will also receive the first ever 6ft cable made with this new wire, at no cost.

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #1,898 of 10,312
Silver plated black widow.

Btw thats great news frank

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #1,900 of 10,312
Silver Venom & Copper Venom for the next line?
Obviously for now you would just use Silver Venom...

But I just noticed it needs to go with widow lol....
hmmm?

The White Widow?
Argentum Widow? ( Argentum is Latin for silver )
Shirokane Widow  ( Shirokane is old Japanese for silver )

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #1,901 of 10,312
Quote:

What i need for this cable is a new name, we already have Silver Widow for the Silver/Gold cables and Black Widow for the Copper cables, so we need something that goes with widow and obviously has a Toxic/Poisonous theme to it.

So you need something with Widow at the end? If not I'll put up Silver Irukandji and/or the Mercurial Widow for now xD

edit1: , Silver PMOW (portugese man of war) 
eek.gif

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #1,902 of 10,312
Quote:
Can we get a list of the whole lot Frank?

You can find a list of most of my cables on page 85, please do note that most of those prices will be updated as soon as i get a chance. I was supposed to do it on the 1st, but not had a chance yet, so they are still selling at the current price.

Yes, preferably something with Widow at the end.

I was thinking something simple like SP Widow, but would be nice to give it a full name, something catchy that everyone would remember. This is a little like naming a new child. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #1,903 of 10,312
Quote:
I have a new cable arriving in 2 weeks, actually it's two cables, same one in two sizes. This will be my last release for the foreseeable future as i believe i already have the best cables available, and certainly the largest selection found anywhere.

As you most are aware, i now have what you could call my Silver Poison and Scorpion available in a Litz cable, the Black Widow and Silver Widow. The Viper was feeling a little left out so as of the 23rd of this month, i will have a 26AWG and a 22AWG version of OCC Litz  Silver plated Copper or Silver Cu as some like to call it.

So lads/ladies, post your suggestions and if i like any of them, that's what i will use, the name i pick will also receive the first ever 6ft cable made with this new wire, at no cost.

Silver Shadows.....

Jan 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #1,905 of 10,312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back