THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Aug 16, 2014 at 1:16 AM Post #1,997 of 2,209

Conspicuous lack of life here. No secret, it's a requisite of HF membership.

That, and I got a killer deal on a pair of Yamahoe HP-1's I cant seem to leave alone:)

^
i feels your pain brah. : P

Here have a gify to cheer ya' up.
... maybe that just made it worse... or better if you knowhatimeng. :)

@sfwalcer. That Hokkien youtube video is hillarious as hell ...wooot wooot ...

^
Not as hilarious as THIS!!! :wink:

Aug 17, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #1,999 of 2,209
wait so what do you get for turning yourself into a water balloon??? Oh I get it two others had to pay and you didn't.
 Did you dump the final remainder down your shorts pockets when nobody was looking?

( how big are those anyhow?? )

Aug 17, 2014 at 4:29 PM Post #2,000 of 2,209
  wait so what do you get for turning yourself into a water balloon??? Oh I get it two others had to pay and you didn't.
 Did you dump the final remainder down your shorts pockets when nobody was looking?

( how big are those anyhow?? )

^
Actually it wasn't THAT bad tbh but there was A LOT of noodles that's fo' sho.
triportsad.gif

Was just like pigging out in a buffet so felt about the same in fullness, even less. LoL

Was able to like eat 90% of it in like 30mins but just took my sweet tyme with it and enjoyed the last remaining bits. : P

The strategy is to eat all those rice noodle 1st and quickly by cooling it off using that big ol' spoon scoop it up. Then tackle the meat at the end so there is no nasty soggy noodles left.

One of the other doods almost finished by he ate the meat along with the noodles initially so there was still a good amount of noodles left at the end and it was soggy and no longer tasty so....
... bon appétit!!! : P

edit: the meal is on the house if you finish, plus you get to keep that MASSIVE bowl you ate out of.  They literally wash it right away and let you take it home. LMAO

Aug 17, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #2,001 of 2,209
ha! that's massive. Should almost be physically impossible. ( we all know you put some plastic bags in your socks and pockets....) Maybe next enter some eating contests for prizes.
I like  the FAIL photoshopping, and the old lady in the background there sure looks disappointed in those FAILURES as well.

Aug 17, 2014 at 9:06 PM Post #2,002 of 2,209
He is basically a plastic bag. Implants and whatnot.

Did they at least drink the broth?

Ours is closed: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/1719049/restaurant/Victoria-Fraserview-Killarney/Pho-Ba-Mien-Vancouver

Aug 17, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #2,003 of 2,209
so is that the Notorious MSG 's restaurant?

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #2,004 of 2,209

Ours is closed: http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/14/1719049/restaurant/Victoria-Fraserview-Killarney/Pho-Ba-Mien-Vancouver

Did you just call him a colostomy?

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #2,005 of 2,209
  ha! that's massive. Should almost be physically impossible. ( we all know you put some plastic bags in your socks and pockets....) Maybe next enter some eating contests for prizes.
I like  the FAIL photoshopping, and the old lady in the background there sure looks disappointed in those FAILURES as well.

^
LMAO there is no such thing as impossible for this Masa' meng, better recognize.
cool.gif

Damn nick that is SUCH a Fff up thing to say i can't even......

You went ova' the line with that one. LoL 

deadhorse.gif

That pic is when we didn't even start the eating/tyming yet though. haha

She just freaked out by the size of dem bowls. TroLoLoLoLoLO!!!

^
But i thought i was cardboard though.
rolleyes.gif

i am the super absorbent type so dem broths don't phase me!!! :  (

Oh man what coINKoqink cuz the Pho Garden that started this whole Pho Challenge thing is closed for business as well strangely. It was supposedly the better tasting location, so we had no other options but to go to this new one that opened in the mall foodcourt of all places. LMAO Had to FINALLY do the challenge befo' this one closes down as well. haha
http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-garden-san-francisco

Hope they don't though cuz that would kinda suck since the place that came up with this crazy challenge would literally be no longer in business.

If i had to drink/finish the broth as well, it would be impossible cuz it's full with nasty MSG!!!

You know generic pho places their broth is mostly made of crap MSG base and i'll only drink the ones in more authentic Vietnamese places cuz i is uppity like that. :wink: 

But thank god you don't pheeeeew!!!

so is that the Notorious MSG 's restaurant?

^
DAT CLASSIC MSG.
tongue_smile.gif

Did you just call him a colostomy?

^
Not quite, mo' like COLOSSAL!!!

That's what she said.......  to me. :wink:

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #2,006 of 2,209
^
Actually it wasn't THAT bad tbh but there was A LOT of noodles that's fo' sho.:triportsad:

Was just like pigging out in a buffet so felt about the same in fullness, even less. LoL

Was able to like eat 90% of it in like 30mins but just took my sweet tyme with it and enjoyed the last remaining bits. : P

The strategy is to eat all those rice noodle 1st and quickly by cooling it off using that big ol' spoon scoop it up. Then tackle the meat at the end so there is no nasty soggy noodles left.

One of the other doods almost finished by he ate the meat along with the noodles initially so there was still a good amount of noodles left at the end and it was soggy and no longer tasty so....

... bon appétit!!! : P

edit: the meal is on the house if you finish, plus you get to keep that MASSIVE bowl you ate out of.  They literally wash it right away and let you take it home. LMAO

Holy crap - you actually ate all of that? Friggin' toilet bowls full of chow lol! :wink:

Aug 18, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #2,009 of 2,209
Holy crap - you actually ate all of that? Friggin' toilet bowls full of chow lol! :wink:

^
Correction it's a SINK BASIN full of chow.

O
triportsad.gif
riginally Posted by Wokei /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Crap is the key word ! LOL

^
So are you calling me COLOSSAL as well my lil' Wokei???

Who's yo' Masa' boi!!! :wink:

These shop probably underestimate the quantity of copious bottomfeeders like yourself. Can't turn a profit in a town where it's cardboard as far as the eye can see.

^
mad.gif

HEY I DID TIP DEM 300% outta' 1 cent they charged me!!! : P

See i ain't cheap at all. hoho
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 18, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #2,010 of 2,209
  ^
Correction it's a SINK BASIN full of chow

Assuming you mean to say that you defecate in sinks, it's no wonder you finished it all, the lack of hygienic boundaries gives you a big leg up above the competition. You should become a professional speed eater. Or a janitor. If that's not already the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back