THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Mar 17, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #1,517 of 2,209
Nah those damn ads just got "smarter" cuz it was even able to bypass my Nokia N9 meego OS which is dead in the grave with ZERO support. LoL

Have you tried building Angstrom on there, I think there were a few N900 people getting on that. Fantastic little embedded system.

Actually doing a bit of searching and not much documented, so might have to get on that yourself. Might be a fun little project.

Mar 17, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #1,518 of 2,209
  Have you tried building Angstrom on there, I think there were a few N900 people getting on that. Fantastic little embedded system.

Actually doing a bit of searching and not much documented, so might have to get on that yourself. Might be a fun little project.

^ meh my 2 year contract is almost up, tyme to toss that piece of schitt where it belongs tbh. The ergonomics is piss poor but it would make for fun hacking that crap outta' it when i no longer use it as my primary phone.

Any links to that project??? The thing needs to be overclocked BAD, cuz it's even laggy with 1gb of ram shaking my head. Is still hoping sailfish would come through on the N9 but haven't followed any of it of late tbh.

Oh on that note this lil' phone MIGHT be a true game changer.........
http://www.gsmarena.com/oneplus_one_design_sketches_suggest_aluminum_unibody-news-8038.php

It's gonna be revealed this month but still don't know which OS it runs yet, but the specs and price is pretty damn sweet. Hope design wise it ain't as EPIC FAIL as SAME/SHAMEsung/ crapple.

Oh and meizu is getting interesting with ubuntu as a duel boot phone along with android.
http://www.gizchina.com/2014/03/13/meizu-mx4-concept-video-shows-borderless-dual-screen-feature/

FRACK is this concept sexcee!!! GIMMIE GIMMIE NOW!!
.... knowing meizu's lame arse track record i doubt this will happen but one can dream can't he???
rolleyes.gif

Mar 17, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #1,520 of 2,209
  http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/

^ .......
 Hi! Our main webserver is down so this is our temporary bare bones homepage. We apologize for the inconvience.

........................... smh.

Can't even keep their servers up how the hell am i suppose to trust them to make my phone do fancy tricks.
rolleyes.gif

C'mon meng bring me dat fish hack ASAP!!! GO SAIL AWAY!!! Sorry for beating da' dead fish.
deadhorse.gif

Mar 17, 2014 at 4:33 AM Post #1,525 of 2,209

Wouldn't posting in a thread for the pure purpose of stirring the pot be trolling? 
rolleyes.gif
 (especially considering I don't own those maple loving log jams)

Wacky-Waving-Inflatable-Arm-Flailing-Tubeman-costume-waving-family-guy-cosplay-1355445183k.gif

^ Welp here is another invaluable lesson in trollin' kiddies, observe..................................

THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD AND I REPEAT NOT DO!!!

See below....... v

I'm sure that you are.

Here's a gif:

^ Now right here is a CLASSIC CLASSIC TWI-HARD case of tryhardedness smh. What kinda' weaksauce gif is that piece of schitt???

Where do you even find such terribad gifs!!!
triportsad.gif

... shocked??? as am i. : (

Now this ends our lesson on tomtrollery 101 kiddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back