THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread.
Mar 18, 2014 at 12:05 AM Post #1,546 of 2,209

^ $30 O'rly???

.... dats some cut throat schiit!!!
triportsad.gif

Totally dude! 
eek.gif

and that must be the most painful expression I have seen so far ._. I don't want to get chopped on the throat by bruce....

Well, if they ever drop that low people better shop fast because I'm guessing there is going to be a mad rush to get them...and supplies are limited.

I'm hoping that happens, so martin can see how popular it's getting.

These price drops make me think that no one is caring about these huge deals. (for awesome headphones)

Maybe shophq can do it, who knows?

Mar 18, 2014 at 12:41 AM Post #1,547 of 2,209

+

^ Alls things amazing and kewl goes back to the Logans tbh.

... fat & chuck both agrees, so whatcha' waiting for bird_dood.
bigsmile_face.gif

Not waiting on anything....they would have to reach 29.99 now for me to even consider a pair again. Otherwise I would just be falling into the hands of the hype machine right? . 
wink.gif

tumblr_msx47vcuJA1qj9d3uo1_400.gif

Mar 18, 2014 at 12:52 AM Post #1,548 of 2,209

+

^ Alls things amazing and kewl goes back to the Logans tbh.

... fat & chuck both agrees, so whatcha' waiting for bird_dood. 
bigsmile_face.gif

+

Quote:

Not waiting on anything....they would have to reach 29.99 now for me to even consider a pair again. Otherwise I would just be falling into the hands of the hype machine right? . 
wink.gif

only one gif can express my current state of emotion...

BURNNNNN!!!!!

jk

Mar 18, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #1,549 of 2,209
Hey...it's the Mikros thread, part 2...with all the usual suspects to boot.

We are like an infection....and there ain't no cure.

Mar 18, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #1,551 of 2,209
Mar 18, 2014 at 2:34 AM Post #1,553 of 2,209

Totally dude! 
eek.gif

and that must be the most painful expression I have seen so far ._. I don't want to get chopped on the throat by bruce....

I'm hoping that happens, so martin can see how popular it's getting.

These price drops make me think that no one is caring about these huge deals. (for awesome headphones)

Maybe shophq can do it, who knows?

^
SEAWEET!!! The less peps care the better if that is really the case, drop drop baby. I needs to cop mo' sets. hoho
very_evil_smiley.gif

wink.gif

^ And i thought my @ss was a cheap mofo, this fool takes the cake. GOD THIS DAMN BIRDIE IS STINGY!!!
deadhorse.gif

If  they do drops that low your noob bird arse would have to fight with this troll over them meng, good luck with THAT. HA!

only one gif can express my current state of emotion...

BURNNNNN!!!!!

jk

^ YOU MEAN BURN LIKE THIS!!!
..... GOD DAT FEELS GUD!!!

Or this................

1. [img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/a/ae/100x100px-LS-ae7b536a_GrandUnionFlag1775.jpeg[/img]
  1. Claritas
  2. badge_headphoneusSupremus.v2411770217.png
  4. online
  1. 1,616 Posts. Joined 2/2013
  2. Location: Chicago

pataburd finally sold me on these and I bought 'em for $65.99 from Amazon late one night last week.

Very first impressions before burn in:

Sound: solo vocals sound especially good, strings are very clear and defined, attack on piano is precise, cymbals ring true, soundstage on organ and choral works is congested, drums sound artificial. Overall, somewhat bright sounding.

Build: clamping is not an issue because I simply stretched the headband and . . . done. The cable bears a little noise above the control; I might want to replace it.

Burn in at 75 hours: still kind of bright BUT I figured out where to position it on my ears for the best sound (more forward) and soundstage is no longer congested for organ, which is very important to me. Choral works still congested, but that's much less important. Forgot to check drums. Leaning toward keeping it as it's improoooving.

"Engage burn in."
"Captain, we are engaging burn in."

^ Another fallen victim to dat fyre hype...................................................sale!!!
evil_smiley.gif

Hey...it's the Mikros thread, part 2...with all the usual suspects to boot.

We are like an infection....and there ain't no cure.

+

+
I laugh at your puny finger. Don't you know that we can survive a nuclear war?

+

^
.... i got you mofos EXACTLY where i want ya'.

NOTHIN" Kills this roach head!!!

Mar 18, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #1,554 of 2,209
  ^
SEAWEET!!! The less peps care the better if that is really the case, drop drop baby. I needs to cop mo' sets. hoho
very_evil_smiley.gif

^ And i thought my @ss was a cheap mofo, this fool takes the cake. GOD THIS DAMN BIRDIE IS STINGY!!!
deadhorse.gif

If  they do drops that low your noob bird arse would have to fight with this troll over them meng, good luck with THAT. HA!

Or this................

^ Another fallen victim to dat fyre hype...................................................sale!!!
evil_smiley.gif

+

+

+
^

Damn...it's been like 2 pages since you had a post that was this annoyingly long..thought there was a good thing going. 

deadhorse.gif

tumblr_m1gv1fODCz1qfpooo.gif

Mar 19, 2014 at 2:15 AM Post #1,559 of 2,209
  ^
very_evil_smiley.gif

deadhorse.gif

Or this................

evil_smiley.gif

+

+

+
^

Damn...it's been like 2 pages since you had a post that was this annoyingly long..thought there was a good thing going. 

tumblr_m1gv1fODCz1qfpooo.gif

+

^

THIS IS MA' HOUSE!!!

+

+

^

+

You ruined it with that spoiler, you make me sick. 

200.gif

<--- everyone in this thread when it comes to headphone hypes.

and agreed with std burns, hope that never occurs to anyone here... :frowning2:

On another note, your asian pop singer is F'UGLY

may you please switch her out with lady gaga instead? I see no difference really. :)

Mar 19, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #1,560 of 2,209
^ Oh ya'll don't like her huh???....................
............... this MIGHT change a few heads.
evil_smiley.gif

The crazy thing is she ain't even the most scary looking in her group now.
ph34r.gif

BLESS THAT MIC AND CC FOR BLOCKING HER FACE!!!
triportsad.gif

Oh and just say no to.....

.... play safe kiddies.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back