The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Feb 2, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #4,201 of 6,694
These really are something. The mh335dw. I went to jaben Malaysia to test them out. And i honestly can't stand my roxxanes anymore. Considering I just got the Roxx 2weeks ago and was completely smitten with it before I heard the 335

Use the FitEar but give your Roxanne more time. Their sound signatures are totally different but I love both the Roxanne and the FitEars depending on situations and moods. There is no reason to give up Roxanne totally even if you love the FitEars.

Feb 4, 2015 at 12:47 PM Post #4,202 of 6,694
Just spent a few hours comparing them. I guess it was a bit of a new toy syndrome. I actually started to find the 335s bass slightly splashy compared to the Roxx.

They are still incredible on vocals and rock though. The bass does hit like a rock on some tracks.

Having said that, it is nothing the Roxx cannot match. Except that last tiny bit of emotion in vocal tracks.

Or maybe its just the fox calling sour grapes as I can't afford those damned jaben prices.

Feb 23, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #4,203 of 6,694
Sigh... how slow is FitEar with repairs? Sent mine in via Jaben before the new year. Am still waiting...

Kinda scared since they didn't given Jaben any email responses.

Feb 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM Post #4,204 of 6,694
Sigh... how slow is FitEar with repairs? Sent mine in via Jaben before the new year. Am still waiting...

Kinda scared since they didn't given Jaben any email responses.
Maybe you should ask Jaben when they sent it to FitEar first.

Feb 23, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #4,205 of 6,694
Maybe you should ask Jaben when they sent it to FitEar first.

Yea, I emailed them 3 times within a 2 month period.

They replied saying they emailed FitEar 3 times, all with no response. :frowning2:

Mar 3, 2015 at 3:48 PM Post #4,206 of 6,694
Really disappointed with Jaben HK, 

I sent my custom back to them for repair due to some sort of ringing that started happening on the left earpiece. 

I got it back 2 months later with the problem "seemingly fixed" only to have it resumed after a few days of regular use. 

And since the communication is so filtered, I have no idea what goes on. I just received a series of emails that said FitEar didn't reply back to them. 

I'm really frustrated with this process so far... I wish I could just send it directly to FitEar :frowning2:

Mar 3, 2015 at 7:00 PM Post #4,207 of 6,694
Really disappointed with Jaben HK, 

I sent my custom back to them for repair due to some sort of ringing that started happening on the left earpiece. 

I got it back 2 months later with the problem "seemingly fixed" only to have it resumed after a few days of regular use. 

And since the communication is so filtered, I have no idea what goes on. I just received a series of emails that said FitEar didn't reply back to them. 

I'm really frustrated with this process so far... I wish I could just send it directly to FitEar :frowning2:

Eve, why are you disappointed with Jaben HK? Or are you saying that you are disappointed with Fitear for its repairs? Jaben HK is the distributor and this is the process that Fitear has set down for dealing with international orders. It is what it is. :)

Mar 6, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #4,208 of 6,694
https://twitter.com/kindo3/status/573809463565516800

FitEar MH3610QW Studio Reference - Dual Titanium Tube

Guys.... Where can I find Money Tree?

Mar 6, 2015 at 8:46 AM Post #4,212 of 6,694
This one was from April Fool last year. He's been tweaking it for awhile now.

Mar 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #4,214 of 6,694
So this will be their new flagship 3 way 6 unit 10 drivers with Quad woofer.  So will it be 4 low 4 mid 2 high (double of what 335dw setup)???? We will need to wait and see.  I've been waiting for the SR mod for my 335dw to be available for outside japan market but that was never happened.  The use of 2 titanium tube instead of 3 is kind of strange since Layla use all 3 bore with some kind of metal tubing.  Man this will be quite expensive provided with the current price of 335dw and Layla with extended price point.  Flagship war has begun IMO.

Quote:
  https://twitter.com/kindo3/status/573809463565516800

FitEar MH3610QW Studio Reference - Dual Titanium Tube

Guys.... Where can I find Money Tree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back