The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Mar 15, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #4,231 of 6,694
  When I asked Suyama on FB, his reply was: please ask Jaben SG. Seems like they both are pushing the responsibility to one another. Fitear can judge whether it's a manufacturing defect or a wear a tear issue before getting back to the customer via jaben. Who is Jaben to judge a wear a tear issue. 

so youre asking him about wear and tear issues even before getting your ciem? shows how much trust you have for their products

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #4,233 of 6,694

oh. so what you meant was its okay for them to be irresponsible?

I don't think it is EVER ok to be irresponsible.
Responsibility is never a compromisable virtue.

I think that's just the way things are being done by this company.
Not right.
But people still patronize them.
Caveat emptor

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #4,235 of 6,694
  I was asking him about the wait time. Don't get me wrong here. And it seems that you are getting more antagonistic in your post. Are you trying to pick a fight here? 

I find your patronizing attitude more problematic if I'm entirely honest.

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #4,236 of 6,694
  I don't think it is EVER ok to be irresponsible.
Responsibility is never a compromisable virtue.

I think that's just the way things are being done by this company.
Not right.
But people still patronize them.
Caveat emptor

but in sg that's the only way we can get a fitear with "warranty"

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #4,237 of 6,694

I find your patronizing attitude more problematic if I'm entirely honest.

Lol. Thanks. I believe I didn't make any stupid remarks or comments here. And I know that you have something against me, before that, please work on your comprehension skills before misinterpreting what I have to say. Go and take up some courses dude. 

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #4,238 of 6,694
  Lol. Thanks. I believe I didn't make any stupid remarks or comments here. And I know that you have something against me, before that, please work on your comprehension skills before misinterpreting what I have to say. Go and take up some courses dude. 

REALLY?!

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:30 PM Post #4,239 of 6,694

Well, best of luck on your 435 then. I hope there'll be no issues with your unit, or I'd love to see how you handle the situation.

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #4,242 of 6,694
  Oh yeah, and with regards to your previous post regarding how Jaben refuses to entertain you, and you had to PM Suyama about it, good luck with that. Do share your findings here, and I hope that it's a positive one :)

thanks. but warranty is up soon, hope he will reply or somehow look at this thread.

wish you luck with your 435 too

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #4,243 of 6,694
  Thanks for the positive wishes :) I definitely will. I'm a born problem solver. 

wow if youre that good why don't you suggest some ways to solve this? instead your first reply to my post was to suck it up and live with it?

say something useful, else don't even reply.

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #4,244 of 6,694

wow if youre that good why don't you suggest some ways to solve this? instead your first reply to my post was to suck it up and live with it?

For me, I will just pay and save the trouble. Time is money. The longer you drag, and you know that the probability of Jaben sending it back to Fitear for a free repair is close to zero, you lose both time and money in the end. I would just pay, and save the time. To me, I can easily earn back what I paid during that period of time, so it's no issue for me.

Alternatively, if you choose to pm Suyama, by the time they reach a conclusion, you will still lose out.

1. Even if you manage to convince Jaben to send it Fitear to determine if there's any manufacturing defect, it would take a long time for Jaben to send it there.
2. Fitear replies are slow, they will quote Jaben, and Jaben will in turn quote in the reparation costs, asking for your approval, and sending your message via email to Fitear(Wonder how long they will take to acknowledge it)
3,  Fitear conducts repair, you pay/don't pay.
4. Fitear ships it back with a Fitear batch of new CIEMs, at the end of the day, you either: 1. Lose time and money. 2. Lose time. 

I hope I have met your expectations :). If not, I will leave you to your own devices, because that's my own way of doing things. You can opt for something else if there's a more optimal solution for you though :)

Mar 15, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #4,245 of 6,694

For me, I will just pay and save the trouble. Time is money. The longer you drag, and you know that the probability of Jaben sending it back to Fitear for a free repair is close to zero, you lose both time and money in the end. I would just pay, and save the time. To me, I can easily earn back what I paid during that period of time, so it's no issue for me.

Alternatively, if you choose to pm Suyama, by the time they reach a conclusion, you will still lose out.

1. Even if you manage to convince Jaben to send it Fitear to determine if there's any manufacturing defect, it would take a long time for Jaben to send it there.
2. Fitear replies are slow, they will quote Jaben, and Jaben will in turn quote in the reparation costs, asking for your approval, and sending your message via email to Fitear(Wonder how long they will take to acknowledge it)
3,  Fitear conducts repair, you pay/don't pay.
4. Fitear ships it back with a Fitear batch of new CIEMs, at the end of the day, you either: 1. Lose time and money. 2. Lose time. 

oh. from what jaben quote me just 400-500 for reshell and shipping.  time is money yes, but money isn't that easy to earn too.

furthermore, if you call paying money as problem solving I will say you yet to see the real world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back