The discovery thread!
Aug 6, 2013 at 4:32 AM Post #12,691 of 101,714
Okay, has everyone been getting problems with double posting currently? I've seen it happen on this thread, not only for myself, but for a ton of currently posting around the forums ATM. The above example is just...well an example.

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #12,692 of 101,714
Quote:
^ Is that not THE worst ALF ripoff you have ever seen. There's only one obnoxious sarcastic puppet in my heart and thats always forever ALF. But I do get the stoner aspect need some sort of Schtick to beat Alf if thats possible

whaaat hahah I have to watch those i guess BUT did you check the comments on the North Korean Video link =CLASSIC!

TwinQy still hasn't got those TDK Ceramics (Toilet Bowl as SF calls them )iems yet i bet. Saw a set for 23 shipped. They have really nice resonance handling in a great open sounding unit. I still like em. Even Wayne said they were %80 of the hideous GR07 things. Wayne doesn't joke around about stuff like that i'm sure of it.
very clean sounding those toilets, nobody wants a dirty toilet right SF

+
Quote:
Yeah, I finally got what you meant by that :p

During my time off, I did try one of the ceramics. I'm not sure if it's the same one we're both referring to (as in the one you and inline made the thread about), but it was a ceramic. Pre-opened and at Winners (granted a Winners down in Manitoba), otherwise I wouldn't have been able to test-drive them out. I walked out impressed but still empty-handed unfortunately. Would love to hear the toilet bowls to try and remember if they were the same things.

I wouldn't talk to master troll about toilets, that cardboard box ain't brown for no reason 
basshead.gif

+
Quote:
ceramics were the TDK IE500 yeah. See I have to steer this thread back on course to awesome deals . Winners had them
confused_face_2.gif
  I still have yet to go there. I know they had some Philips stuff at some point also.

SEE SF Trust your gut instinct and listen to TwinQY here.   Some things are a joke but also not a joke at the same time
ph34r.gif

Speaking of jokes: one of the best Knock Knock jokes is there at those youtube North Korean vid comments. So lame but worthy of a tshirt slogan it's so lame. ( i won't post his name )

knock knock. Bad mommy home ? Big daddy here! .....................XD ( tears now lololol )

= Pisssssssssssh, ceramics are soooo last month. Nick and i have moved onto the industrial space age. We on that prison industrial all metal clad toilets now. And they are so fresh fresh and clean clean.
wink.gif

... show em' what we got nick.
cool.gif

Quote:
Who is that woman on the judging panel? She is..pretty hot!
biggrin.gif

Sorry Gee she too old for ya'. : P

She's ONLY the queen of Korea: Lee Hyori

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #12,693 of 101,714
oh you mean what's heading your way tomorrow? Gonna have to wait to post those up until you give the all clear, and remember you said you needed to be near something like that picture there when you get em right. :)

some thing best left unsaid until you decide to.
besides the ones you're gonna want to focus on are the ones Wayne used today :)

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:38 AM Post #12,694 of 101,714
Quote:
oh you mean what's heading your way tomorrow? Gonna have to wait to post those up until you give the all clear, and remember you said you needed to be near something like that picture there when you get em right. :)

some thing best left unsaid until you decide to.
besides the ones you're gonna want to focus on are the ones Wayne used today :)

^ LMAO G.G
beerchug.gif

Nope alls i need are those pants. haha

Edit: Link it nick.
very_evil_smiley.gif
That vid that is. hoho

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:47 AM Post #12,697 of 101,714
If the cardboard box only spent more time being faithful to at least one set of cans...

You know what works great as present boxes for IEMs?
Pocky boxes with holes cut open to expose the shells. 
Especially when you've ripped the original packaging to no end.
That being said, thank god I haven't lost the packaging for the Trumpets or friend'd get real peeved tomorrow when I pass them along to him.

Which reminds me, Canadians got 2 days left till those Trumpets from Visions run out. Damned good for the price they're going at. Wouldn't mind them at $200 tbh.

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #12,698 of 101,714
SF :

well they are not golden,,,
ph34r.gif
they are the opposite : black  We have to keep the rug constantly pulled out from under you with ambiguous comments

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:11 AM Post #12,700 of 101,714
Quote:
If the cardboard box only spent more time being faithful to at least one set of cans...

You know what works great as present boxes for IEMs?
Pocky boxes with holes cut open to expose the shells. 
Especially when you've ripped the original packaging to no end.
That being said, thank god I haven't lost the packaging for the Trumpets or friend'd get real peeved tomorrow when I pass them along to him.

Which reminds me, Canadians got 2 days left till those Trumpets from Visions run out. Damned good for the price they're going at. Wouldn't mind them at $200 tbh.

I am as faithful as you are. THIS!!! 

.... problem???
bigsmile_face.gif

Oh nos it's ALL converging.
triportsad.gif

Pockys and Twinkies all in one night, this TwinQY must be on something tonight.

Quote:
SF :

well they are not golden,,,
ph34r.gif
they are the opposite : black  We have to keep the rug constantly pulled out from under you with ambiguous comments

Say what it's Brack??? That might be a bit hard to digest, but i'll forge it golden with my sheer will. :)

Quote:
finally posted the AF45 review.
http://www.head-fi.org/products/audiofly-45-series-headset-with-microphone-extra-virgin/reviews/9388

Thanks Zel!!!
beerchug.gif

Aug 6, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #12,701 of 101,714
yeppp still interested. Just give me a PM when you are ready to sell, hope the price is right. :wink:

Will do. They rarely leave the house so it'll be like brand new when you get them. Thing's actually built like a tank, flat cables and heavy duty plugs. I can see them being on-the-go IEMs. :D

Aug 6, 2013 at 6:04 AM Post #12,704 of 101,714
Quote:
Nah, she only 14 (soon to be 13) years older than me. I'm sure she could teach me a few things
tongue.gif

For a second I thought you were about to say she was 14. I was a little worried... 
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back