The discovery thread!
Aug 6, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #12,661 of 100,075
Quote:

Which headphones do you have? What kind of signature do you like?

The X1's signature I would say leans a bit towards the warm side (as the Innerfidelity FR graph would attest), mainly due to the amazing bass. Lots of wonderful quality bass (amazing for open cans). The mids sound neutral to me (ie not recessed), but they are slightly recessed when compared to the ad900x's (the ad900x's mids are probably a bit forward). But the X1 mids are quite tight and coherent, and don't sound distant or veiled at all (thank goodness). There is very little bass bleed into the mids, which is pretty amazing considering the bass. The treble is very nice for me - detailed and extended, but never close to being sibilant. The soundstage is very nice - not as large as with the ad900x, but more coherent with tighter imaging. The overall signature for me is big, bold, immersive, engaging, transparent and non-fatiguing. Kind of like my sportapro's on steroids. Kind of like an open set of WS99's. Kind of like rather great 
size]

Can i get a thank you???? And a...............

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #12,662 of 100,075
Oh and this got him real bad as well. :cool:

... SWAG!!! :p

That is some seriously catchy s***.

You should put the "demo" tape one back up too. It was pretty cool to see.

Edit: Am I going nuts??? It was the demo, then the music video, now the demo again???

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #12,663 of 100,075
Quote:
I say it so...... it so..
devil_face.gif

This was what got him:
... more like (B)-rainwashing (A)-t (M)-aximum level. hoho. 

Oh and this got him real bad as well.
cool.gif

... SWAG!!!
tongue.gif

Dem carbon nanotubes done got flaked and went all the way right through your ears and into your brain. If you call that swag you got another KO coming.

Destroys all the female ovaries.
But enough about that here. Was there another thread in particular made so that I could have a place to destroy you in?

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #12,665 of 100,075
Quote:
This song made no sense.... Kinda like Gwiyomi, except it's a group of sillies now, instead of just the 1.
tongue.gif

Are you fluent in Korean??? Cuz i sure as hell ain't. It's all in good fun meng.

Quote:
That is some seriously catchy s***.

You should put the "demo" tape one back up too. It was pretty cool to see.

Edit: Am I going nuts??? It was the demo, then the music video, now the demo again???

haha glad you enjoyed it, that is some Boss choreo no doubt about it.

Oh and regarding the last comments, nuff said. : P

... think they are a pretty established group though still relatively new. But what isn't new these days, like one mili debuts a month in the Kpop scene. LMAO
triportsad.gif

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #12,667 of 100,075
It was the Devo/Speedracer/Kpop hybrid aspect there that snagged me.  Catchy too. * looks around to see if anyone saw me admit this * Uh oh Sf is trollin hard we forgot what thread this is he is so sneaky.  I'll go see if theres activity where this belongs in the RAP SUXXXXX 7.0 THREAD.

what the heck North Korean stuff... you guys post too fast I'm out to the Rap thread now.

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:41 AM Post #12,668 of 100,075
haha glad you enjoyed it, that is some Boss choreo no doubt about it.

It is! The music video actually hurts it a bit cuz they chose some bad angles and cuts. That's why I said you should put the demo looking one back up actually.

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #12,669 of 100,075
If it's choreo then you guys should check out EXO - Growl. That's some Usher moves right there.

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:57 AM Post #12,670 of 100,075
Quote:
It was the Devo/Speedracer/Kpop hybrid aspect there that snagged me.  Catchy too. * looks around to see if anyone saw me admit this * Uh oh Sf is trollin hard we forgot what thread this is he is so sneaky.  I'll go see if theres activity where this belongs in the RAP SUXXXXX 7.0 THREAD.

what the heck North Korean stuff... you guys post too fast I'm out to the Rap thread now.

Out of all the things that don't belong in that thread we have on that thread, but out of all the things that do belong we have it over this grizzle. Outie.

NK for the mind-number masta troll.
Quote:
If it's choreo then you guys should check out EXO - Growl. That's some Usher moves right there.

I'd rather have um...Usher.
A lot of the Growl love is due to extremely lowered expectations from <MV that must not be named>

Aug 6, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #12,671 of 100,075
A lot of the Growl love is due to extremely lowered expectations from

I actually like the smooth movements of the first half of the choreo. Not the song, but the dance is pretty tight.

Aug 6, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #12,672 of 100,075
I actually like the smooth movements of the first half of the choreo. Not the song, but the dance is pretty tight.

Looks a lot like Lyle Beniga style choreo. I think he went over to Korea for a bit, maybe I'm crazy but it's definitely a similar style that's getting everywhere these days. It's good tho. I think the girls choreo is less technical but more interesting because it's really well integrated with the song.

Aug 6, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #12,673 of 100,075
Quote:
Dem carbon nanotubes done got flaked and went all the way right through your ears and into your brain. If you call that swag you got another KO coming.

Destroys all the female ovaries.
But enough about that here. Was there another thread in particular made so that I could have a place to destroy you in?

ehhhh try hard much???

This DESTROYS ALL!!!
eek.gif

REMIX!!!
cool.gif

... looks like someone just got ethered!!!
tongue.gif

Quote:

+
Quote:

+
Quote:
Out of all the things that don't belong in that thread we have on that thread, but out of all the things that do belong we have it over this grizzle. Outie.

NK for the mind-number masta troll.
A lot of the Growl love is due to extremely lowered expectations from <MV that must not be named>

+
Quote:

= sigh, only nick gets it, you two don't know what the hell ya'll talkin' 'bout. Just enjoy the show meng, no need to analyze it to death. Same goes for the gears in your ears. : P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back