The discovery thread!
Aug 6, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #12,676 of 101,748
Quote:
Nah that was PERFECTION right there. PREFECT!!! <333s
cool.gif

Hey there Ron Weasley you sure that cardboard box doesn't do proofreading and grammar checks? Cause it seems to be able to do just about everything else...

Aug 6, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #12,677 of 101,748
Quote:
Hey there Ron Weasley you sure that cardboard box doesn't do proofreading and grammar checks? Cause it seems to be able to do just about everything else...

haha had to look up Ron Weasley. Hmmm you a Pot-ter head it seems, figures. I thought you wanted more emphasis on them "r"s, so i put the R in front what more do you want woman!!!

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #12,678 of 101,748
^ Is that not THE worst ALF ripoff you have ever seen. There's only one obnoxious sarcastic puppet in my heart and thats always forever ALF. But I do get the stoner aspect need some sort of Schtick to beat Alf if thats possible

whaaat hahah I have to watch those i guess BUT did you check the comments on the North Korean Video link =CLASSIC!

TwinQy still hasn't got those TDK Ceramics (Toilet Bowl as SF calls them )iems yet i bet. Saw a set for 23 shipped. They have really nice resonance handling in a great open sounding unit. I still like em. Even Wayne said they were %80 of the hideous GR07 things. Wayne doesn't joke around about stuff like that i'm sure of it.
very clean sounding those toilets, nobody wants a dirty toilet right SF

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:02 AM Post #12,679 of 101,748
haha had to look up Ron Weasley. Hmmm you a Pot-ter head it seems, figures. I thought you wanted more emphasis on them "r"s, so i put the R in front what more do you want woman!!!

Probably the single worst question you could has a woman. And one that will end 99.962% in the anguish and pains of the male who asked it.

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:06 AM Post #12,680 of 101,748
Quote:
whaaat hahah I have to watch those i guess BUT did you check the comments on the North Korean Video link =CLASSIC!

TwinQy still hasn't got those TDK Ceramics (Toilet Bowl as SF calls them )iems yet i bet. Saw a set for 23 shipped. They have really nice resonance handling in a great open sounding unit. I still like em. Even Wayne said they were %80 of the hideous GR07 things. Wayne doesn't joke around about stuff like that i'm sure of it.
very clean sounding those toilets, nobody wants a dirty toilet right SF

Yeah, I finally got what you meant by that :p

During my time off, I did try one of the ceramics. I'm not sure if it's the same one we're both referring to (as in the one you and inline made the thread about), but it was a ceramic. Pre-opened and at Winners (granted a Winners down in Manitoba), otherwise I wouldn't have been able to test-drive them out. I walked out impressed but still empty-handed unfortunately. Would love to hear the toilet bowls to try and remember if they were the same things.

I wouldn't talk to master troll about toilets, that cardboard box ain't brown for no reason 
basshead.gif

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #12,681 of 101,748
ceramics were the TDK IE500 yeah. See I have to steer this thread back on course to awesome deals . Winners had them
confused_face_2.gif
  I still have yet to go there. I know they had some Philips stuff at some point also.

SEE SF Trust your gut instinct and listen to TwinQY here.   Some things are a joke but also not a joke at the same time
ph34r.gif

Speaking of jokes: one of the best Knock Knock jokes is there at those youtube North Korean vid comments. So lame but worthy of a tshirt slogan it's so lame. ( i won't post his name )

knock knock. Bad mommy home ? Big daddy here! .....................XD ( tears now lololol )

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #12,682 of 101,748
Wait, are we talking about the IE500 or 800? Because i found the 500 to be replay good for their price (around $25 on amazon.) the 800... Not so much.

Edit: nvm. Brainfart moment, I thought the Ie800 had the same design. What Brain.

Aug 6, 2013 at 4:14 AM Post #12,683 of 101,748
http://www.head-fi.org/t/651094/surprise-tdk-eb-750-6-99-of-better-awesome-w-special-guest-tdk-ie-500-ceramic-housing-to-follow

But from the looks of it...nope, not the IE500, something else it seems.
Anyone remember a white-ish ceramic TDK? Call me up if you got a hold on the model number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back