The discovery thread!
May 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #10,067 of 102,602
fx3x are amazing for the price. rattling bass with a clear sound. highs can get harsh but thats the only complaint... i kinda miss them

Sounds like they would be perfect for dubstep and drum & bass lol

May 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #10,068 of 102,602
Quote:
fx3x are amazing for the price. rattling bass with a clear sound. highs can get harsh but thats the only complaint... i kinda miss them

haha i'll sell your old sets back to ya' then i can get a new set of these all black ones. hoho Feels like a tool sometimes cuz the red cable/ style looks like i am advertising for beats. LoL

Quote:
Just wanted to post a sweet price for some JVC FX3Xs. They are one hell of a nice "bass" iem. Much more refined in the treble regions and overall musicality than the FX1Xs for only like ~$20 shipped. Listening to them right now and man on man do these sound sweet. Tempted to get the newer all black and red versions, just too bad the red one in real life looks ugly as hell. :  (

Damn so tempting...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JVC-FX3X-R-Xtreme-Xplosives-Inner-Ear-Headphones-Deep-Bass-HA-FX3X-RED-/300892176553?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460e9240a9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-JVC-FX3X-B-Xtreme-Xplosives-Inner-Ear-Headphones-Deep-Bass-HA-FX3X-B-/300892176361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460e923fe9

They seem to be the real deal in retail package and all as well. These i imagine is even more bang for the buck then the Zero Audios esp. for their low price now. Gonna make some friends buy them for sure. haha

deadhorse.gif

^ Hey is it just me or does my links from yesterday link to a different seller now??? Even the price/posting is different looking now. Wasn't it linked to pan j shop or something like that for like $18 plus $3.50 shipping, but now it links to some "mac9f" seller now.
blink.gif
And i swear for the pan j shop seller there were lots of positive buyer feedback on these FX3Xs but i don't see it on this "mac9f" doods, it's all sony's, akg, etc. Don't wanna sound paranoid but it is kinda strange, someone want to chime in here on what's happening???

May 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM Post #10,069 of 102,602
Quote:
^ Hey is it just me or does my links from yesterday link to a different seller now??? Even the price/posting is different looking now. Wasn't it linked to pan j shop or something like that for like $18 plus $3.50 shipping, but now it links to some "mac9f" seller now.
blink.gif
And i swear for the pan j shop seller there were lots of positive buyer feedback on these FX3Xs but i don't see it on this "mac9f" doods, it's all sony's, akg, etc. Don't wanna sound paranoid but it is kinda strange, someone want to chime in here on what's happening???

Yup, the listing has been removed, and I received a weird email about it. Not yet sure if I got burned or not.

May 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM Post #10,070 of 102,602
Quote:

Yup, the listing has been removed, and I received a weird email about it. Not yet sure if I got burned or not.

Yeah cuz this guy was selling them and it seems that they has been around for a long time so i linked them. They were selling those older red cabled versions for cheap that doesn't come with retail package but seem like they were real ones. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pandjshop&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Damn this sucks, paypal should have protection against this kinda thing. Looks like they just Fff up their name/ reputation.

May 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM Post #10,071 of 102,602
Quote:
Yeah cuz this guy was selling them and it seems that they has been around for a long time so i linked them. They were selling those older red cabled versions for cheap that doesn't come with retail package but seem like they were real ones. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pandjshop&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

Damn this sucks, paypal should have protection against this kinda thing. Looks like they just Fff up their name/ reputation.

They got some 'splainin to do, that's for sure! Hopefully they respond to my email with something positive.

Edit: the ebay email did say this, so I "may" be covered if I don't get the item:

Quote:
--If you don't receive the item, or if the item is significantly not as described,
your purchase price plus original shipping may be covered by eBay Buyer Protection:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/resolving-problems.html [pages.ebay.com]

May 24, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #10,072 of 102,602
Quote:
HA! They won't even knock. If I don't have the lobby door standing wide open they'll leave a notice and scram. I've left it open with a rock but it's only time before the other tenants close it because it's going to start raining soon.

Thats epic laziness lol

At least our postman here knocks once before running off haha

May 24, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #10,073 of 102,602
Quote:

They got some 'splainin to do, that's for sure! Hopefully they respond to my email with something positive.

Edit: the ebay email did say this, so I "may" be covered if I don't get the item:

They better, but you should contact paypal anyways so you can get your money back just in case. Sellers like this needs to get banned and fined tbh. And they seem to be one of the better ones too that's why i linked them. Sigh. This sucks, hopefully not many people purchased from them. I feel so bad right now.
triportsad.gif

May 24, 2013 at 3:27 PM Post #10,074 of 102,602
HA! They won't even knock. If I don't have the lobby door standing wide open they'll leave a notice and scram. I've left it open with a rock but it's only time before the other tenants close it because it's going to start raining soon.

Thats epic laziness lol

At least our postman here knocks once before running off haha

Mine still hasn't shown up yet. It's approaching 4PM. Normally he shows up around 1:30. I hope his truck hasn't broken down again.--last time I was eagerly waiting for a package his truck broke down and I ended up waiting until after 5 o'clock. :rolleyes:

I've said it once I'll say it again.... Fedex > USPS > Kicking the package to the destination > UPS

May 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #10,075 of 102,602
I'm a purist at heart; I want to hear what the sound mixer intended for me to hear.  Which one of these recently discussed IEMs would be best for me, VSD1, CKN70, DX210, COR150, FX3X, etc?  My head is spinning.  I wish there was a store where I could listen to all of these :D

May 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #10,076 of 102,602
Quote:
Mine still hasn't shown up yet. It's approaching 4PM. Normally he shows up around 1:30. I hope his truck hasn't broken down again.--last time I was eagerly waiting for a package his truck broke down and I ended up waiting until after 5 o'clock.
rolleyes.gif

I've said it once I'll say it again.... Fedex > USPS > Kicking the package to the destination > UPS

If you are waiting for your 3eighty5's, then I can not abide with you not getting them today!!!

May 24, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #10,077 of 102,602
Quote:
I'm a purist at heart; I want to hear what the sound mixer intended for me to hear.  Which one of these recently discussed IEMs would be best for me, VSD1, CKN70, DX210, COR150, FX3X, etc?  My head is spinning.  I wish there was a store where I could listen to all of these :D

Good question - I wish I knew!

May 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #10,078 of 102,602
Quote:

Probably none of the stuff in this thread. Maybe you want an Ety HF5, an RE400, or possibly the VSD1 S version. This thread mostly deals with phones that are usually quite colored and vary in their presentation. 

May 24, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #10,079 of 102,602
Mine still hasn't shown up yet. It's approaching 4PM. Normally he shows up around 1:30. I hope his truck hasn't broken down again.--last time I was eagerly waiting for a package his truck broke down and I ended up waiting until after 5 o'clock. :rolleyes:

If you are waiting for your 3eighty5's, then I can not abide with you not getting them today!!!

Nice packaging!

May 24, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #10,080 of 102,602

Dude you asked that in ClieOS comparison thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back