The discovery thread!
Feb 28, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #7,621 of 99,906
Yeah like i said if they're fakes, they're very good ones.

Mids seem to be taking a back seat, sparkly treble but it's the bass where these do well, nice and punchy a bit overbearing mind.

My pro 900's floor these, but then they're nearly 3x the price of the original M50's hence why i might be expecting too much.

If i remember i'll put them on the burn tomorrow.

The sound of these is rather unique, and iirc AT do have their particular sound signature, i hated my other AT's until i adjusted to them.

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #7,622 of 99,906
Yeah like i said if they're fakes, they're very good ones.

Mids seem to be taking a back seat, sparkly treble but it's the bass where these do well, nice and punchy a bit overbearing mind.

Your description sounds exactly like a new pair of M50s. Looks pretty convincing as well. They probably are real. I forgot, how much did they ring up to?

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #7,624 of 99,906
Quote:
Your description sounds exactly like a new pair of M50s. Looks pretty convincing as well. They probably are real. I forgot, how much did they ring up to?

About £22 here, or $34.80 to you guys.

Im not saying these are real, i don't want people buying these only to find themselves let down if they don't get on.

But like all AT phones i've had, these are in need of a good burn in, if they do indeed turn out to be a dog i could always use the drivers from the Koss KSC75's

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-2012-new-hot-selling-M-50-earphone-M-5-0-Headphone-M-50-M50s/535265640.html

Feb 28, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #7,625 of 99,906
Quote:
Welp i don't crazy hate it, it's alright if you know how to deal with it, but on those bad days it can literally drive you nuts. The really crappy thing about these MH1Cs is the stupid heavy big mic control. I mean c'mon was all that bulk really necessary???
rolleyes.gif

APPARENTLY HA!
wink_face.gif

Lookie who's back for more. Forget about the Somics ricky boi, just get yourself some ATH lovin' and be done with it. And it looks like these ATH CKN 70s is a must have going by ghosts' hype. I think ghost just out-hyped Ds LMAO if that is even possible.
bigsmile_face.gif

Yeah meng that was so 2012, it's all about the Meridian USB DAC and everything ATH 2013 now!!! LoL

haha

man, i am still reading all this crazy stuff, so much pages.  let me check those ATH, pero you know.. i am looking for cheap and fun HP.. YOU KNOW!

Feb 28, 2013 at 6:00 PM Post #7,626 of 99,906
Is anyone getting this statement besides me??? Kinda strange to get this outta no where, but whatevers...............

"Because you're new here, your post is being held for moderation. Once approved by a moderator, it will be published on the site. Thanks for your patience."

Yeah ricky boi go check out all those ATH Ds has posted about for sure, it's fun to play with cheapo HPs but it's really hard to find great cheap ones like the S500s. Doesn't come along that often it seems......, and even these mid-range ATHs are not perfect so......... good luck man.

haha those fake ATH M50s looks pretty legit, good to hear that they don't sound half bad, thanks for taking one for the team Hexley even though no one ask you to. LMAO
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 28, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #7,627 of 99,906
Yeah, I just got one. Temp forum glitch I'm sure.
Quote:
Is anyone getting this statement besides me??? Kinda strange to get this outta no where, but whatevers...............

"Because you're new here, your post is being held for moderation. Once approved by a moderator, it will be published on the site. Thanks for your patience."

Feb 28, 2013 at 6:15 PM Post #7,630 of 99,906
I'm just kidding, I didn't get one. They must be monitoring you.
Quote:
Pheeeew, thought the birdie was monitoring my post due to my trollin' ways. LoL
triportsad.gif

Good to hear my Trolling dayz are not over yet.
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #7,633 of 99,906
Quote:

................ would be pretty surprised if they don't actually haha They can't let a troll running around reeking havoc all over these threads, let along a MASTA' one at that.
bigsmile_face.gif

LOL I got it too. I got worried that because I actually know nothing about sound they finally caught me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back