The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2
Dec 15, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #3,648 of 21,761
Originally Posted by raymondlin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is this thread about exactly...?

I think I was pretending to be a little girl writing a diary about my adventures in audioland, like I was in a candy store and taking notes on all the different flavours.

These days, it's about British girls, grammar correction and appreciating teacups.  Looking at your profile / avatar / name / profession you are welcome to join in with diavolical rantings.

Edit:  Since I've written too many of those I was banned (several times) so Romy (MuppetHead) took over the show.  Since she uses her real name and is a real girl with 20 times more audio equipment than me (a collector) she's in an excellent position to write about sonic differences, not to mention she can appreciate the life of the inanimate and infinity of the fleeting.

Dec 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #3,649 of 21,761
Quote:

I think I was pretending to be a little girl writing a diary about my adventures in audioland, like I was in a candy store and taking notes on all the different flavours.

These days, it's about British girls, grammar correction and appreciating teacups.  Looking at your profile / avatar / name / profession you are welcome to join in with diavolical rantings.

I can certainly talk about British Girls....where do I start? lol

Grammar correction....I am tired of that and people keep getting it wrong so I've given up...

And tea cups....I prefer coffee mugs :D

Dec 15, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #3,650 of 21,761
Some Japanese girl named Nozomi was writing about audio stuff but got in trouble for being a pervert or something, and this other girl from the US named Romy copied her idea while she was in detention and started writing her own diary. That got stolen by some street gang and she vowed to get it back and trained in martial arts and space magic, but got bored and just made a new diary. And then Nozomi came back disguised as a guy.

Alternative theory: these are all just sockpuppet accounts of one person who is talking to themselves all day.

​

​
Check the first post. It has an FAQ.

Dec 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM Post #3,653 of 21,761
Some Japanese girl named Nozomi was writing about audio stuff but got in trouble for being a pervert or something, and this other girl from the US named Romy copied her idea while she was in detention and started writing her own diary. /

You could write it like that too.

/ And then Nozomi came back disguised as a guy.

Don't start a sentence with "And".

Alternative theory: these are all just sockpuppet accounts of one person who is talking to themselves all day.

Yeah.

Dec 15, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #3,654 of 21,761
I like how each time someone asks what this thread is about it gets more absurd and elaborate.

Dec 15, 2012 at 9:54 PM Post #3,657 of 21,761
Originally Posted by eke2k6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh dear. That just won't do.

Especially Starbucks ones...I have like 15+....

Well there's an old Chinese proverb... "Shake the vase if you want to know what's inside of it".

Dec 15, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #3,658 of 21,761

I KNEW IT

Edit: lol, actually nothing to see here nao.

Maybe a snapshot of that person, as a memoir of the six months of life you wasted talking to some really, really, really bored individual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back