Spotify lossless ... will it ever happen?
Mar 8, 2023 at 3:23 AM Post #92 of 102
So much discussion about needless stuff. I buy Android and that is the way. :metal:
It is not that Android is better than Apple. It's that Apple is worse than Android :D

Mar 8, 2023 at 3:46 AM Post #93 of 102
It is not that Android is better than Apple. It's that Apple is worse than Android :D
No, it’s not. It’s most definitely not. No platform is better than the other. And it’s not right to bash iOS (or Android) for no reason. Both platforms are good, however iOS does have a better audio stack than Android, same with how macOS has a better audio stack than Windows.

Oct 11, 2023 at 12:49 PM Post #97 of 102
Oct 11, 2023 at 12:58 PM Post #98 of 102
if spotify goes hires then its truely one of the best music streaming services again.. i will definitely try it out and see how algorithms changes the last years and how it compares to deezer which has the best discover algorithm i tried so far

Oct 18, 2023 at 10:37 PM Post #102 of 102
if spotify goes hires then its truely one of the best music streaming services again.. i will definitely try it out and see how algorithms changes the last years and how it compares to deezer which has the best discover algorithm i tried so far
Agreed. I'd love to go back to a single service. Right now I have spotify for my son as he loves the bedtime stories. Then I use tidal for music. May not be the best service but it's been improving lately and it has a lot of songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back