SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 17, 2017 at 8:40 AM Post #7,576 of 45,723
For those of you who have updated firmware of your 1A from Amazon.uk. Did u download the firmware for Sony.uk or Sony.eu? Thanks in advance.

I got mine from Amazon UK but don't know which site it was updated from. Should there be a concern over this? Surely software 1.02 is the same wherever you get it from as it's the same version name?

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #7,578 of 45,723
  Guys what is the best case to buy right now? are the choices limited to the sony leather case and dignis case?

Sony, Dignis Midas, Miter, Musashino Label, unknown brand silicone case and I'm sure there's others.

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #7,580 of 45,723
Ooh where can I get a silicon case please?

I don't know overseas. In Japan they're easily found on Rakuten :-

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/blade/nw-wm1z-b31-t61207/

And I'm sure these prices are much more than if bought from China.

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:29 AM Post #7,582 of 45,723
There are some leather artisans who might have, and I wouldnt be surprised,started working on a custom case for the 1Z. Its what I got for my CU, when the standard issue or aftermarket forbid just wasn't cutting it for me.

I recently ordered a shell Cordovan case even though I already have a aesopica one, and my friend a pull up leather for his CU. So if any of you guys are looking for something with more character for your 1Z, you should really try asking around in leather shops or sites. These people, don't advertise their products in mainstream audio sites, but they really are the gems worth hunting down for that little extra oomph

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #7,586 of 45,723
There are some leather artisans who might have, and I wouldnt be surprised,started working on a custom case for the 1Z. Its what I got for my CU, when the standard issue or aftermarket forbid just wasn't cutting it for me.

I recently ordered a shell Cordovan case even though I already have a aesopica one, and my friend a pull up leather for his CU. So if any of you guys are looking for something with more character for your 1Z, you should really try asking around in leather shops or sites. These people, don't advertise their products in mainstream audio sites, but they really are the gems worth hunting down for that little extra oomph

Would love a good shell cordovan case for my 1Z! Love that leather, even if it does come from a horses rear-end. Have shell cordovan shoes and had a custom strap made for my Apple Watch. Any makers names to share? Cheers

Jan 17, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #7,587 of 45,723
I have no problem with someone claiming of something for being the best of the best. My question would be "for how long?" :D

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back