Questyle QP1
Dec 8, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #2,793 of 4,272
  Have just placed order for Questyle QP1R in gold and cannot wait for it to arrive.  

Great color choice, those poor lost souls with there run of the mill silver color. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 8, 2015 at 2:50 PM Post #2,795 of 4,272

Expecting my QP1R to arrive tomorrow... Eschewed that tacky gold (I'm not a rapper after all) for silver sophistication... 
wink_face.gif

I'm not a rapper either and I adore the Golden QP1R.  The Space Gray is a classy color as well.

Dec 8, 2015 at 3:01 PM Post #2,796 of 4,272
They should have made a two tone version of gold and silver. I think i may have exhausted reviews on the qp1r. Are there any more that can be recommended. Be grateful for any advice.
Thanks. I sold my ak240ss last week in the hope the qp1r is all i need a dedicated player with good internal amp and great sounding all dancing; instrument separation wide sound stage. This has got to be the holy grail!! Get it quick before a price hike like the terra.

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #2,799 of 4,272
Silver looks WAY better :3

Gold looks nice and I do like it. I changed my bezel on my Note 4 to Gold. But in this case, Silver looked better personally. Gold makes the device pop while the Silver makes it subtle. You can guess which I like by which color I chose. Anyways, at least the gold isn't that doo-doo gold lol.

Now all we need is rose gold :p (Please don't Questyle).

Dec 8, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #2,800 of 4,272
Don't worry, wasn't looking to start a war - just a jokey riposte to Wata's post. I saw the gold one at CanJam UK & thought it ok as gold goes.

Ordered the grey as it matches my hair...

Not worrying, but I would have assumed it would be a joke - I mean, to actually mean that?  Hilarious to say the least.

Congrats on ordering the Space Gray.

Dec 8, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #2,805 of 4,272
I can handle click or no click that doesn't matter it the volume pot itself like I said it frustrating when I turn up the volume will go down a couple clicks and then go up same when im turning it down the volume will go up ,wierd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back