Questyle QP1
Dec 3, 2015 at 9:53 PM Post #2,746 of 4,272
Hi. Anyone have a later issue qp1r. Dose the volume knob have a firm click when turning. Or dose it spin freely?

At first it seems the wheel like rotate freely or loose (mean you can make it rotate left and right without register volume change - not rigid), but once you got the first click, the momentum is there and you feel there is resistant (or the click) for subsequent rotation.

Dec 4, 2015 at 7:00 AM Post #2,748 of 4,272
so you upgraded cause of built issue but there is a big difference in SQ between dn2000j and Dita Answer with your qp1r ?

There is a big difference in sound quality between the iPhone and the QPIR IMHO. As I said I liked the Dunu's but was put off getting a direct replacement unit due to the build quality issue that I experienced. I guess I was just unlucky but I lost a bit of faith in the product as a result. I liked the detail and clarity of the Dunu's but I also found them to be a bit bright at times for my tastes. To my ears the Dita Answer has the same if not better level of detail and clarity without the brightness, Hence why I'm so happy with them. I'm not trying to push you into upgrading, only you can make that decision. I was merely trying to help as I have had experience with the Dunu's and own the QPIR.
In the end it's all a matter of personal preference. Good luck with your journey

Dec 4, 2015 at 7:44 AM Post #2,749 of 4,272

Cut the crap guys and move on please. 

Dec 4, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #2,753 of 4,272
So? When are we gona start to see some fmw mods? Anyone working on it?

I think it will void the warranty. So I'll wait for it to expire.

Dec 4, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #2,755 of 4,272
Just checked ebay, its sad what they are trying to sell the QP1R for.

It ticks me off when people do that. They buy up stock then sell it for a large profit. That just increases the time people have to wait to get one from authorized dealers. As long as people are stupid enough to keep paying much more than retail, this will continue to happen.

Dec 4, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #2,756 of 4,272
  Just checked ebay, its sad what they are trying to sell the QP1R for.

Yeah that's ridiculous...wow. 
frown.gif

Dec 5, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #2,760 of 4,272
This is not something I have run across and I don't really pay attention to the battery indicator on mine, I play it until it dies and then just plug in a USB power bank and recharge it, which by the way, you can do while listening to it!

If a lot of people are having problems with the battery, or the indicator, by all means, please let me know.

I have the same "problem" with the indicator. When the qp1r is around the 30% left l have less than 2 hours
The indicator decreases much faster.

Perhaps it could be fix by an updating firmware.
This weekend l will be testing my battery life and give you my result

Users who are viewing this thread

Back