Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2016 at 4:03 AM Post #302 of 458
What should I expect in the way of Stax? I'm assuming there will be an SR-009, but an original Omega from the early '90s would be a rare treat.

Jul 2, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #303 of 458
Please keep us updated whether or not we can pay at the door. I can't prepay since I won't know if I'm available until the last minute. 

Jul 2, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #304 of 458
  Please keep us updated whether or not we can pay at the door. I can't prepay since I won't know if I'm available until the last minute. 

Yes, as long as tickets are still available you will be able to pay at the door. As a reminder, this meet is capped at 150 tickets max and I'll update the thread if we are getting close to running out of tickets. Also, for those that have purchased tickets via Eventbrite, we will be pre-printing badges ahead of time so if you would like your badge to have your head-fi name on it, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org. 

Jul 2, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #305 of 458
Yes, as long as tickets are still available you will be able to pay at the door. As a reminder, this meet is capped at 150 tickets max and I'll update the thread if we are getting close to running out of tickets. Also, for those that have purchased tickets via Eventbrite, we will be pre-printing badges ahead of time so if you would like your badge to have your head-fi name on it, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org. 

Hey Ethan please help with mine since I didnt go through Eventbrite.

Jul 2, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #306 of 458
Hey Ethan please help with mine since I didnt go through Eventbrite.

Yeah, I got you covered already!

biggrin.gif

Jul 3, 2016 at 3:11 AM Post #307 of 458
Just found out about the event (from Massdrop, of all places), and signed up. It's been 7 years since my last meet.

The venue is 2 blocks from my office and I would be remiss not to mention the parking lot under the highway on-ramp to the Bay Bridge (bounded by 2nd and 3rd St, Perry and Stillman), with entrances on 2nd St @ Stillman, Hawthorne @ Harrison (chained off to cars on weekends but accessible to pedestrians). It's usually mostly empty on Saturdays, has huge capacity and is much closer than some of the other options mentioned.

If you are planning on visiting for less than 2 hours, there is free street parking on Stillman between 3rd and 2nd a block away.

I'll be bringing my Onkyo DP-X1 and my HD800 or HD650. Possibly a HeadAmp Pico with DAC.

Jul 3, 2016 at 10:58 AM Post #308 of 458
Just snagged a ticket! Coming from Livermore if anyone needs a ride east to west. My 2nd meet after the terrific San Jose gathering that @DecentLevi organized. Looking forward to this! Cheers!

Jul 5, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #314 of 458
Hello all,  

THX will be at the show offering free headphone measurements with the GRAS 45CA, 711 couplers and the 43BB  couplers and an AP 585. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back