Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South Coast Plaza
Mar 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM Post #482 of 733

We are proud to announce that Noble Audio will be officially representing Chord Electronics at the SoCal Head-Fi Show and will have the sensational Chord Hugo on demonstration.

The SoCal event will be the first Head-Fi show where the Chord Hugo will be officially shown... Noble would like to thank the organisers of the event for all their assistance.

Also at the SoCal event will be Chord dealers who will be able to assist with any customer sales enquiries.

Mar 13, 2014 at 1:12 AM Post #483 of 733
7fb218a3_o2014schfm_hdr_txt.jpeg
T-Shirts!
b8e69465_2014SCHFM_t-shirt_mock-up_01d.png

Surprise!  We're planning to have some shirts made!

Would you like one?  They're only $20 each and will be available in the following sizes:  XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL.  They're 100% combed ring-spun cotton jersey knit shirts, essentially the equivalent of American Apparel in terms of fit.

There's just one catch...

Since this is kind of a last-minute thing, we need enough time to get these printed.  So, we'll need your shirt reservation no later than noon on Friday, March 14th, 2014 (that's this coming Friday folks).

Please post how many you want - and in which sizes - right here in the thread so that we can tally them up and have them rush-printed first thing next week.  We'll try to print a couple extra in various sizes if our budget allows, but absolutely no promises.  Moral of this story:  if you want one, you gotta holla.

The shirts will be available for pick-up (and payment) at the meet. 
smile.gif

BTW, tee-design.org has kindly stepped up to have these rush-printed for us on short notice.  They're a non-profit here in Southern California and are super-easy to work with.  If y'all ever need shirts printed, check 'em out!
4d19e4cc_o2014schfm_ftr_txt.jpeg

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:38 AM Post #487 of 733
2 XXL for me please

Mar 13, 2014 at 2:48 AM Post #489 of 733
I'm not attending but can I have a T-Shirt too please?

1x Medium

Currawong, could you please do the honours or bringing it back to Japan?

Mar 13, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #492 of 733
I would love 1 L please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back