New Beats Headphones, the "Executive"
Oct 7, 2012 at 11:07 AM Post #62 of 117
That quote is best left for the post-purchase of a pair of beats.

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #63 of 117
Strange thing about these Beats Executives... I ordered them from Amazon about a month ago using this link, which appears to be dead now. The link was working fine the last time I checked it about two days ago. The headphones were shipped on Sunday and should be arriving tomorrow. Should I be worried?

I realize it's probably not a good idea to start a first post here by talking about Beats, but I thought this was worth sharing. I can make an unboxing video if anyone's interested.

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM Post #64 of 117
Quote:
Strange thing about these Beats Executives... I ordered them from Amazon about a month ago using this link, which appears to be dead now. The link was working fine the last time I checked it about two days ago. The headphones were shipped on Sunday and should be arriving tomorrow. Should I be worried?

Yes. You might get a pair of Beats.

No, but seriously. As long as the seller had a good feedback score and the order went through, you should be fine.

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #65 of 117
Quote:
Yes. You might get a pair of Beats.

No, but seriously. As long as the seller had a good feedback score and the order went through, you should be fine.

It was sold by Amazon actually. The main thing I'm worried about is that the company might make some last minute changes before officially releasing them, and I might end up with these (possibly worse) pre-release headphones.

Oct 9, 2012 at 9:50 PM Post #66 of 117
Quote:
It was sold by Amazon actually. The main thing I'm worried about is that the company might make some last minute changes before officially releasing them, and I might end up with these (possibly worse) pre-release headphones.

I highly doubt that they'd make any changes this close to production. It'd cost them millions.

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #69 of 117
Quote:

I realize it's probably not a good idea to start a first post here by talking about Beats, but I thought this was worth sharing. I can make an unboxing video if anyone's interested.

Yours actually shipped?  

Oct 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #74 of 117
My quick (and horrible) unboxing video is live!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back